Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Angry Bear - send TDV21 an invite... (I thought you were going to do that - but cannot see one waiting) you will need to use my friedn code and not the username.... I will send them no worries...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I'm sorry Ian, I know how annoying it is trying to visit my I Fly 2 neighborhood and have to either reboot or spend a few minutes visiting another web page for it to reset. I try it everyday hoping it will improve, but so far no luck. I will continue checking it out everyday. Once I can get through I'll sound the all clear. Until then, I wouldn't go through all that annoyance of trying to visit. I saw you visited my I Fly neighborhood. Thanks for that!

I Fly 2

I quite like it - it is a feature I have used regularly when I want to roll back a few minutes... try to visit - let the phone go into sleep mode. Start the game and voila the game is back a few minutes... was very helpfull when I was trying to get the running wild collection...

How often do you guys receive drops off your Training Center?

Pretty rubbish drops from my own training centre. I tend to get more from visiting neighbours residential buildings, (especially the red mansion houses), and their TC than from my own. Also not forgetting of course tdv 5 TC's due to that glitch! :whistle: on TDV4.

Pakman

Reactions: tdv
LAX, billsnj

Great, glad you got the launch, Bill is a super neighbour! I have sent you a deicer, may show up as username. :)

Bill is fantastic. @ Happy Helen I did get your deicer - thanks! I was traveling yesterday so I didn't have time to sort through my gifts, but I did get the deicer from username. Please let me know the next gift you send and I will try to match it up with you. Thanks again!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Pretty rubbish drops from my own training centre. I tend to get more from visiting neighbours residential buildings, (especially the red mansion houses), and their TC than from my own. Also not forgetting of course tdv 5 TC's due to that glitch! :whistle: on TDV4.

Pakman
better make best use of it now... as GIS are trying to restore the game later this week - so might loose them... :oops:

better make best use of it now... as GIS are trying to restore the game later this week - so might loose them... :oops:

Funny that! - they can move quickly to sort that kind of thing out but when you ask them to sort out the basics like this "username issue/ not being able to visit neighbours" they are about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

Thanks for the heads up.
GI sucks!!

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Dear Happy Helen, Rsorour, billsnj, flip123, I Fly 2, GamingSwiftie, Mariadejesus, Vangees, tdv, S3R3G4, greensmith and any other good folks who trades with JeanVL.

It is with regret that I have to ask you to stop sending gifts to JeanVL.

My niece decided to accept Apple's invitation to upgrade its OS, as a result the jailbroken iPad is restored to its original garden wall setting. During the factory reset, all games were wiped off the face of the earth and JeanVL airport has been demolished :cry: . Not sure if it will be resurrected.

Bali Hi is still playing daily of course, if you need help with anything you can PM me.
Rsorour & Mariadejesus, greensmith can you please add Bali2 so that I can send you gifts.
Bali Hi TY for the info - if she restarts pls let me know. Also I may need your help as I'm preparing to upgrade my Repair Building (Last LVL) -- Bill --

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Dear Happy Helen, Rsorour, billsnj, flip123, I Fly 2, GamingSwiftie, Mariadejesus, Vangees, tdv, S3R3G4, greensmith and any other good folks who trades with JeanVL.

It is with regret that I have to ask you to stop sending gifts to JeanVL.

My niece decided to accept Apple's invitation to upgrade its OS, as a result the jailbroken iPad is restored to its original garden wall setting. During the factory reset, all games were wiped off the face of the earth and JeanVL airport has been demolished :cry: . Not sure if it will be resurrected.

Bali Hi is still playing daily of course, if you need help with anything you can PM me.
Rsorour & Mariadejesus, greensmith can you please add Bali2 so that I can send you gifts.
Bali Hi I am very sorry to hear about JeanVL. I sent Bali2 an invite.
Happy Flyin...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Funny that! - they can move quickly to sort that kind of thing out but when you ask them to sort out the basics like this "username issue/ not being able to visit neighbours" they are about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

Thanks for the heads up.
GI sucks!!

Pakman
Pakman - I have very serious doubts that GI will ever fix the Username problem. Think about thisfor a moment - it has been more than 6 months since the"username" issue first appeared. And since that time it has actually become worse - IE not able to "Visit" usernames. Therefore I submitt they have had time, resources, opportunity and probably thousands upon thousands of complaints from disgruntled players and yet they have done nothing, nada, xero, ZIP ! :confused:
I rest my case ! -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I quite like it - it is a feature I have used regularly when I want to roll back a few minutes... try to visit - let the phone go into sleep mode. Start the game and voila the game is back a few minutes... was very helpfull when I was trying to get the running wild collection...

tdv Now that's what I like, putting a positive spin on things. Whenever I seem to reboot my game, I seem to lose good things, but I guess if I plan a little better I could use it in a helpful manner. Oh, another thing, thanks, I now have both tdv20 and tdv21 on my I Fly 2 game. Yesterday when I tried to visit it gave me the "version is out of date" error message. Just letting you know. My favorite visiting neighborhood is without question TDV4. Five training centers is the BEST! Thanks for that!

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Pakman - I have very serious doubts that GI will ever fix the Username problem. Think about thisfor a moment - it has been more than 6 months since the"username" issue first appeared. And since that time it has actually become worse - IE not able to "Visit" usernames. Therefore I submitt they have had time, resources, opportunity and probably thousands upon thousands of complaints from disgruntled players and yet they have done nothing, nada, xero, ZIP ! :confused:
I rest my case ! -- Bill --
Bill,
Could you imagine what a potential mess it could cause if GI tried to fix something that was actually complicated, like the username issue? I know it would make things so much better potentially, but I think GI has made a decision NOT to attempt it. Relating it very simply to an automobile, If someone has problems putting air into their tires, they should realize overhauling their engine would be idiotic. As my good friend Bill would say, I rest my case. :D
I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Oh, another thing, thanks, I now have both tdv20 and tdv21 on my I Fly 2 game. Yesterday when I tried to visit it gave me the "version is out of date" error message. Just letting you know. My favorite visiting neighborhood is without question TDV4. Five training centers is the BEST! Thanks for that!

I Fly 2

that is correct as they are both running v1.31 - so you will not be able to visit... purly gifting only...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
D
Dude, you rock! Got the gifts...what do you need most that I can give?

Glad they made it over... Currently nothing at the moment thanks, I am sure there are loads of people on the forum who might need it more... unless you are able to help with my TDVCrapple2 game... but only if you have a spare gift

Let me know if you want to stockup for the next upgrades etc.... as I might be loosing TDV21 soon....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Lollypopfizzz
I NEED NEIGHBOURS !!!

Username: Lollypopfizzz (iPad)
Level 22 /35 stars
Items Required: Shampoo, Wide angle binoculars, Lining Plate, Hull Parts, Laser Cutter
Items You Can Send: fuel, lantern, robotic lawnmower, computer, single malt whisky, cockpit glass welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sandbag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio transmiter, video wall, textbook, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, (AT NEXT LEVELS- master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, de-icer, controller -AT NEXT LEVELS)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
No code available for ipad
Username
Amir khan
Hi friends
My username:- Amir khan
I need defroster urgently
I can send things up to 28

Status
Not open for further replies.