Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To all fellow neighbors, I just started a new launch. I have never completed one so I am not sure what to do. Anyone that can join, please feel free to join. My user name is LAX Regional.

Also, does anyone have a key for the timers? Do any last for the full 24 hours? Thanks in advance!!
LAX we are neighbors once more. Plus I have joined your launch. You need to monitor closely and add points as soon as you can. Bill

Bill, thank you so very much for joining my launch!! If i am following the launch correctly, the points i add don't expire, but i can't add until the timers expire. is that correct? You have been a HUGE help for this.

Also, I did get the return fuel hose, again thanks. I will continue to send you daily gifts, anything in particular that you need? If you start another launch, just let me know.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Bill, thank you so very much for joining my launch!! With your help, I should definitely be able to complete my first launch!! If i am following the launch correctly, the points i add don't expire, but i can't add until the timers expire. is that correct? You have been a HUGE help for this.

Also, I did get the return fuel hose, again thanks. I will continue to send you daily gifts, anything in particular that you need? If you start another launch, just let me know.
LAX just watch the timers as the points become available they light up. Then u tap and collect the points plus I'm sure u have noticed they cost gold coins. Nothing's free with GI.

Device
  1. iPad
I think next time I launch I will wait till someone else has launched and join. I do not have enough to complete my own launch which has only to 2 hours to go. Lesson learned! Need to get more personal audio players now!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Dee140157

Not sure why we can't connect? I have username level 24 which I know is LAX, plus another unknown username on level 22

Are you still on your launch alone? If we have a mutual neighbour I feel there may be a chance for me to join??
I have tried several time but having no luck to locate you (n)

Device
  1. iPad
Happy Helen one of those GI mysteries in life! Can you add my Ducks1 account? Dee140147 trundles along happily these days apart for when there are missions. I haven't updated to the new mission so still have all the same planes etc. am going to sit this one out.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj,LAX

How is the launch going??? I can join you in about 50 minutes :sneaky: How long/how many points do you have?
Understand if you don't need me, its important that LAX gets the training centre (y)
Happy Helen LAX we are about 1400 points - but it looks to me like LAX has stopped. I PM'd him to see what was up - no reply?? So right now I seem to be going it alone. I can complete but wanted to give him a shot at seeing how it plays out. Ya know when the rocket blasts off the smoke and screen shake - kinda neat. -- Bill -- BTW - I still have not updated - I'm considering waiting for the next release - I'm just sick and tired of the GARBARGE Code GI sends out. Over 6 months of "Usernames" and they still can't fix it. I am beginning to believe that they don't want to fix it or perhaps they just don't give a Crap :confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
billsnj I have to apologize, I know you need fuel hoses, but my mind must have been weeks ago, because as I was thinking fuel hose when I was sending you a gift, oscillating beacon was pressed. I will do better tomorrow.

I Fly 2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj I have to apologize, I know you need fuel hoses, but my mind must have been weeks ago, because as I was thinking fuel hose when I was sending you a gift, oscillating beacon was pressed. I will do better tomorrow.

I Fly 2
I Fly 2 No problem. Btw. Although u are not a username and I can see ur avatar I cannot visit your airport. I select visit and it just sits there. It doesn't even timeout to a server error. Do u know if any others are experiencing similar problems. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom