Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I Fly 2 No problem. Btw. Although u are not a username and I can see ur avatar I cannot visit your airport. I select visit and it just sits there. It doesn't even timeout to a server error. Do u know if any others are experiencing similar problems. Bill

I have the same problem with I Fly 2 as well. The screen hangs nearly everytime I try to visit your city.

On a different note, my Christmas tree has just dropped a steel helmet for the upcoming "battle of a soldier" collection. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 No problem. Btw. Although u are not a username and I can see ur avatar I cannot visit your airport. I select visit and it just sits there. It doesn't even timeout to a server error. Do u know if any others are experiencing similar problems. Bill
Hi Bill,
I'm experiencing those exact problems. I know some people are able to get to my neighborhood, as I still am getting some visitors, but I know I can't access my I Fly 2 neighborhood as well as a few other neighborhoods as well. I would estimate from my experience only 5-10 % of the time I seem to have that problem. Sorry you are experiencing those problems too.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I have the same problem with I Fly 2 as well. The screen hangs nearly everytime I try to visit your city.

On a different note, my Christmas tree has just dropped a steel helmet for the upcoming "battle of a soldier" collection. :)
I'm sorry Ian, I know how annoying it is trying to visit my I Fly 2 neighborhood and have to either reboot or spend a few minutes visiting another web page for it to reset. I try it everyday hoping it will improve, but so far no luck. I will continue checking it out everyday. Once I can get through I'll sound the all clear. Until then, I wouldn't go through all that annoyance of trying to visit. I saw you visited my I Fly neighborhood. Thanks for that!

I Fly 2

M

mv_airport

@ Happy Helen, the nav module was from me. Until I can figure out which one you are, I try to mix them up for you. That is fine to send back.

@ mv_airport, you are already on my friend list. I have been gifting you daily. Let me know if you aren't receiving them.

@ landa11 and @ flip123 thanks for adding me as a neighbor. Sent gifts to both of you a propellor and fuel hose, respectively. I could use some catering. Thanks again!!

I was definately able to see you in my friends list, but not anymore, most probably you are a username in my list :/
Anyway i always try to return gifts so you should have received some from me as well?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I will have very sporadic internet access for the next couple of days. If I can, I will re-gift what I am given, but you probably won't see me tag you all here. Should be back to normal on Wednesday (I hope).

Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering * 2 to Stan Breckner 2
Dee140157 - To Ducks1 - Fuel Additives
flip123 - Spare Propeller
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Spare Wire to 10 and Flight Catering to 11
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Spare Wire * 2
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Laser Level * 2
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador - Sandbag
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Bath Towel and Robot Tester
Tractatus - Landing Lamp

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Today's exports were as follows:
greensmith landing gear
Dee140157 (Ducks1) fuel additives
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel additives
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) flight catering
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans Phone) archive box
@JeanVL oscillating beacon
Capt. Dave oscillating beacon
Ianda11 deicer
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) oscillating beacon
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) assembly robot
Scoob1964 gyroscope
tdv (TDVCrApple2) passengers
must_dash deicer
@Kalina82 oscillating beacon
Pakman deicer
dr_fly spare propeller
Angry Bear fuel additive
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Today's exports were as follows:
greensmith landing gear
Dee140157 (Ducks1) fuel additives
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel additives
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) flight catering
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans Phone) archive box
@JeanVL oscillating beacon
Capt. Dave oscillating beacon
Ianda11 deicer
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) oscillating beacon
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) assembly robot
Scoob1964 gyroscope
tdv (TDVCrApple2) passengers
must_dash deicer
@Kalina82 oscillating beacon
Pakman deicer
dr_fly spare propeller
Angry Bear fuel additive
Cheers!
Thanks! I cant send anything you need so i sent a beacon

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Washington D.C.
We have all seen the empty Washington D.C. in our game. On android it contains 5 american bills (Grant, Franklin, Lincoln, Washington and Jefferson) and gives you a souvenirshop
You can get the bills from:
Washington D.C. -> you need landing lamps
San Francisco -> you need fuel supply, we already have that destination
Los Angeles -> you don't need anything special
New York -> you need a navigation module and flight catering, we already have that destination
Chicago -> you need flight catering
Houston -> you need ??? and flight catering this is level 31 so maybe the beacon (don't know yet)

We also had a glimps of a barcelona quest.... Barcelona requires flight catering and fuel hoses for the people who are interested.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
O jeh, sent out gifts half an hour ago... as I have a long list, I picked spare propellers and sent back the last 17 I got in.... Will do the same trick with fuel hoses in about 5 hours.....

Dear Happy Helen, Rsorour, billsnj, flip123, I Fly 2, GamingSwiftie, Mariadejesus, Vangees, tdv, S3R3G4, greensmith and any other good folks who trades with JeanVL.

It is with regret that I have to ask you to stop sending gifts to JeanVL.

My niece decided to accept Apple's invitation to upgrade its OS, as a result the jailbroken iPad is restored to its original garden wall setting. During the factory reset, all games were wiped off the face of the earth and JeanVL airport has been demolished :cry: . Not sure if it will be resurrected.

Bali Hi is still playing daily of course, if you need help with anything you can PM me.
Rsorour & Mariadejesus, greensmith can you please add Bali2 so that I can send you gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
It is with regret that I have to ask you to stop sending gifts to JeanVL.

My niece decided to accept Apple's invitation to upgrade its OS, as a result the jailbroken iPad is restored to its original garden wall setting. During the factory reset, all games were wiped off the face of the earth and JeanVL airport has been demolished :cry: . Not sure if it will be resurrected.

Bali Hi is still playing daily of course, if you need help with anything you can PM me.

Sorry to hear that.... strange enough I just updated the Phone to the new iOS over the weekend and then jailbroke it.... PM me if she wants to start up again and needs some special help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom