Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Pakman , your guide is really great as it will save me greenies. Thank you. Can I suggest you copy all of it into the guide section as it will soon get lost in this thread? Then others will find it so much easier.

Have just joined your launch lfcawc. Do you want to hold onto first place? As I have a peb I can throw in.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
I have found that if I complete the mission centre level 2 I can no longer visit neighbours, when i try the game freezes, and after a restart the mission centre is no longer open, but, I can visit neighbours again, luckily it gives back the greens I used to complete it. Also after the restart i had lost all the neighbours gifts I'd be sent over night.
Has anyone been able to click on thier own research lab, and gain coin mine just reset the counter clock for it?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Thanks to those who sent the solar cells and optical systems and comm antennae! And Pakman, thanks for sharing the story on the spaceship launch consoles!
If anyone still needs a communication antenna, just let me know :)

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Pakman , your guide is really great as it will save me greenies. Thank you. Can I suggest you copy all of it into the used section as it will soon get lost in this thread? Then others will find it so much easier.

Have just joined your launch lfcawc. Do you want to hold onto first place? As I have a peb I can throw in.
lfcawc I too have joined your launch. Do you have other items to use to get 1st/ 2nd place? I'm happy to put in some of mine if you're wanting to just complete the launch for the quest?

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Have sent request. Will be happy to send you optical system ounce reset has been done
Thanks, accepted. Will send you a solar panel later. Don't worry about the optical system- I've been lucky to receive the 4 needed. I am trying to open another cosmic fuel station though so if you have any of those 4 items (in signature below) that would be great!

Edit- just seen your signature. Do you still need a solar cell? If not ill send you flight catering if that's more helpful?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Badger fan
Sent the following so far today (hopefully still what you need as I quickly scanned the signatures!):
Pakman - Fuel (3)
greensmith - Landing gear
flip123 - spare prop
Scoob1964 - Optical System
Ianda11 - Optical System
Jahuno. - Flight Catering (sorry, I can't gift most of the items you need)
Simp1710 - Assembly Robot
Rsorour - Flight Catering
sportybear - Flight Catering
I Fly - Fuel Hose

Thanks.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I have found that if I complete the mission centre level 2 I can no longer visit neighbours, when i try the game freezes, and after a restart the mission centre is no longer open, but, I can visit neighbours again, luckily it gives back the greens I used to complete it. Also after the restart i had lost all the neighbours gifts I'd be sent over night.
Has anyone been able to click on thier own research lab, and gain coin mine just reset the counter clock for it?
The same has happened to me too :( has your game resolved itself now so you are able to visit neighbours?

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Sent the following so far today (hopefully still what you need as I quickly scanned the signatures!):
Pakman - Fuel (3)
greensmith - Landing gear
flip123 - spare prop
Scoob1964 - Optical System
Ianda11 - Optical System
Jahuno. - Flight Catering (sorry, I can't gift most of the items you need)
Simp1710 - Assembly Robot
Rsorour - Flight Catering
sportybear - Flight Catering
I Fly - Fuel Hose

Thanks.
Scott I sent you a friend request. I would be happy to send some of the items you need.

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks, accepted. Will send you a solar panel later. Don't worry about the optical system- I've been lucky to receive the 4 needed. I am trying to open another cosmic fuel station though so if you have any of those 4 items (in signature below) that would be great!

Edit- just seen your signature. Do you still need a solar cell? If not ill send you flight catering if that's more helpful?
No need for solar cells anymore. Items for jumbo's are always welcome
Thanks

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This site was down this AM when it was time to send gifts from Waverlyhuff2 so I returned gifts or sent Passengers. Will personalize more tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today I've sent the following:
sportybear - sportychub: Flight catering
Shooters - Arie-in-lv: Communication antenna
Simp1710: Spare propeller
Jahuno.: Single malt whisky
onehyy - Onehhy: Navigation module
Pakman - ordinary: Fuel (3), Pakman2: Additional radar, Pakman3: Flight helmet
LAX - LAX Regional: Deicer
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Additional radar
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Communication antenna
One Bad Day - Flyerduck: Communicatoin antenna
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Spare wire, Waverly Huff: (Air vent filter by mistake - my bad)
I Fly: Fuel hose
msniki816 - Msniki: Communication antenna
S3R3G4 -Sereg4: Flight catering
Zepedro: Flight catering
@Julpauch: Oscillating beacon
@Tjiamin: Communication antenna
Gdog: Solar cell
@Cpt bob: Solar cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom