Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all,

an update from my side.... I have updated my games. are working to get the big brother collection complete.
As i don't have many points in store I really hope some of you can help me get my launches going by the time I can launch....

and now a personal update.... as I already mentioned I am pregnant, at the moment I am Lying in my bed sick (stomac flu).
starting thursday I have a job after being at home since september. this will mean I will be playing the game less intensive (don't want to risk my job) and I will be a lot less active on the forum... I hope you understand, family and job go first....

as i am starting to feel better, i am going to read 4 days of forum (and it's a lot)

by all and good luck with the quests

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Desperately seeking Spaceship Launch Control (x3) to complete my Mission Control Center (level 2). Please help if you can
Magneto & Neil ellor,
Spaceship Launch Control cannot be gifted. You can either buy them with greenies or, as Pakman points out:
"Guys - you don't need to spend greenies on the Spaceship launch consoles. after you finish the mad scientist tasks you can get them from drops to Canary Island, Nice, Shanghai & Berlin."
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
hi all,

an update from my side.... I have updated my games. are working to get the big brother collection complete.
As i don't have many points in store I really hope some of you can help me get my launches going by the time I can launch....

and now a personal update.... as I already mentioned I am pregnant, at the moment I am Lying in my bed sick (stomac flu).
starting thursday I have a job after being at home since september. this will mean I will be playing the game less intensive (don't want to risk my job) and I will be a lot less active on the forum... I hope you understand, family and job go first....

as i am starting to feel better, i am going to read 4 days of forum (and it's a lot)

flip123,
Take care of yourself and don't worry about the game. Let us know when you launch Prometheus and those of us who can will join your launch and help out (waiting 24 hours for our own launches to return and GI glitches not withstanding). Or, better still, join one of our launches when you can. I'm waiting now for my first Prometheus launch to return and will be starting new launches every couple of days. I will post launch starts here when I do.
Get well,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
How do you keep track of the number of launches. (Just noticed your signature)
Chloe - Step #1 - piece of paper:sneaky: step # 2 - pencil :whistle: Step #3 (n) I add 1 to the previously written # ------ LOL LOL LOL (y) Bill
I just started coulting when I negan to first launch. PS I'm going to launch at approx 11:30 AM today Monday - just completed the North/South quest and now I'm supposted to launch a research mission - regular rocket.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today I've sent the following:
Ianda11 - Ianda12: Landing lamp
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Spare wire, Waverly Huff: Gyroscope
flip123 - all three: Fuel hose
Simp1710: Spare propeller
Ndh2: Spare propeller
onehyy - Onehhy: Navigation module
Pakman - ordinary: Fuel (3), Pakman2: Additional radar, Pakman3: Landing lamp
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Additional radar
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Gyroscope
I Fly: Flight catering
Colin Chew: Flight catering
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Gyroscope
Uncle Mans - ordinary: Flight catering, phone: Flight catering
@Cpt bob: Fuel hose

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
I have launched the Prometheus about half hour ago and was not aware that you need to accumulate 2000 points. So far, i have put in ~750 points and will try to add as i go along and drop items form flights and neighbor airport visits. You are welcome to join in if you are ready to complete a prometheus launch.
Any help will be much appreciated
Cheers!
PS. Pakman I saw your previous message to Tom ....If you are ready to launch feel free to join in.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Greensmith thanks I got the message about the launch control console think I knew this but trying to fast track the mission

All friends - needs the optical system ASAP

Scoob1964 how seen your comment above will send defroster next time thanks for your previous help

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
hi all,

flip123

Hey, you take care of your little fliplet x :)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports include:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) cockpit glass ; (Waverlyhuff2) additional radar
Dee140157 (Dee140147) navigation module ; (Ducks1) fuel
GamingSwiftie (GS2) navigation module
flip123 (Jpjpjp) fuel hose ; (Jpjpjp2) deicer
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) flight catering ; (Uncle Mans Phone) spare propeller
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) ?????? was supposedly passengers, not sure what i sent.
Pakman (Pakman) fuel ; (Pakman3) landing lamp
LAX spare propeller
Chloe11111 fuel
Mrstepot gyroscope
Gdog solar cell
Jahuno. flight catering
Simp1710 assembly robot
Debsh flight catering
Hermie flight catering
Cheers!

Magneto & Neil ellor,
Spaceship Launch Control cannot be gifted. You can either buy them with greenies or, as Pakman points out:
"Guys - you don't need to spend greenies on the Spaceship launch consoles. after you finish the mad scientist tasks you can get them from drops to Canary Island, Nice, Shanghai & Berlin."
Cheers,
Tom

Guys - have updated this on the Guide thread.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-the-phantom-menace-quest.2755/

Bali Hi tdv - can you try and send Pakman2 some Defrosters when you get the chance. Would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom