Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS update available

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
But it doesn't appear to have anything new yet. No exp. increase. Anyone else?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I found one improvement.....
I can leave my game and return to the game. Since ages the game needed to start up after leaving it, now I can return to the game :)
I noticed the same, great improvement! Although the return is not so fast as it once used to be. But so much better then starting up everytime!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I found one improvement.....
I can leave my game and return to the game. Since ages the game needed to start up after leaving it, now I can return to the game :)
And one negative point.... But I have to check tomorrow.
As the game does not close it drains the battery I think.....

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
A second negative point: not closing the game does not speed up Falcon repairs. At least now I know it is a small (IOs?) bug.
Just closed my game after collecting and sending out planes, will check later if the repairtime changed. At this moment it is supposed to be another 5.10 hours...

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
A second negative point: not closing the game does not speed up Falcon repairs. At least now I know it is a small (IOs?) bug.
Just closed my game after collecting and sending out planes, will check later if the repairtime changed. At this moment it is supposed to be another 5.10 hours...
Yes, it still works to speed up Falcon repairs: I started up the game after 1.04 hours and repairtime now is 2.09 hours. After closing the game for about an hour it saved me around 2 hours repairtime!
Will close it now for another hour, then plane should be ready to fly again!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Some thinking,
We got the update the 8th
A new update takes about 10 days to proces
We test 2 or 3 days and report no major bugs so next update can be filed.....
At least 12 to 14 days after the 8th before we get the next update? (If we need the update for new quests etc and they aren't build in yet)

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I think they are holding back the android update because there are bugs. Maybe some new features didn't show up in the iOS version....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I think they are holding back the android update because there are bugs. Maybe some new features didn't show up in the iOS version....
They didn't announce anything new so I really think this was a clean up version.
Then major bugs?
The annoying gifting on ipad is stil there where you accept a gift, return the gift and than have to click the Oke button before you can do any thing else, iphone and android you can click the next gift, they didn't fix that.

Together with the other bugs, no big bugs so far...

Top Bottom