Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS update available

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Paul34357
I am playing on iPad could really use some help improving my airport have loads of gifts. I am only on level 16 so not sure if people would help friend code is Paul34357

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
bug like producing bux instead coins building would be nice one.

Don't give GI any ideas.... next thing you know, they will create a radical change, like buildings will drop greenies instead of coins and then release a quest where you need 20,000,000 coins to build a launch pad. :banghead:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I am thinking the update will be out Thursday or Friday this week. Ivan said there would be an update. The following weekend will be 3 for 1 greenies and coins buy rate. I can never recall a update when a 3-1 buy rate.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Oke, some extra small problems for my iphone....
Fuel video's do not work at all (no start-up) or make me leave the game as I get a white screen or a shifted screen.
The GI button takes ages to connect, then read the newsitem about runaway (yes, not runway) and when I started to scroll it made my game crash.
When I try to connect to the servers other then normal game features, I have problems with the game....
But old phone, old IOS....

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Oke, some extra small problems for my iphone....
Fuel video's do not work at all (no start-up) or make me leave the game as I get a white screen or a shifted screen.
The GI button takes ages to connect, then read the newsitem about runaway (yes, not runway) and when I started to scroll it made my game crash.
When I try to connect to the servers other then normal game features, I have problems with the game....
But old phone, old IOS....
Same on i-Pad video plays but no fuel reward

Top Bottom