Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS update - 2nd December

New IOS update mentioned in Facebook page - anyone willing to dare!!!:)

Dear friends, Airport City for iOS has just been updated! Go ahead and download the latest version with major technical improvements from App Store right away!

image.jpg

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Upgraded my game a few minutes ago. The game is back to its normal speed. No delays here and there that were previously experienced when navigating through the earlier version. I am glad that was fixed as it was started to get on my nerves. i will post if i find anymore yays or nays.
Cheers!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Upgraded my game a few minutes ago. The game is back to its normal speed. No delays here and there that were previously experienced when navigating through the earlier version. I am glad that was fixed as it was started to get on my nerves. i will post if i find anymore yays or nays.
Cheers!
On what iPad are you playing? 2,3,4 or latest?

I still see version 2.04 from Nov 27 in AppStore. Not sure if it is latest one, so stil did not update the game...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
On what iPad are you playing? 2,3,4 or latest?

I still see version 2.04 from Nov 27 in AppStore. Not sure if it is latest one, so stil did not update the game...
Gt city,
Upgrade is 2.05. Seemed to only fix the slow loading and tapping icon problems caused by 2.04. Upgrade works fine on iPad Air, iPad 3 and iPhone 5.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
The speed of this game' release is not so good.
Reactions on menu buttons are about 5-10 seconds. It is not unacceptable like 2.04 release but not desired.
In my opinion it is a rollback to a previous version with little new features - quests and graphics.
Monkey business...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Speed when tapping the icons has increased considerably for me. Neighbour away problem is still present unfortunately. I've noticed that the suitcase icons for passengers no longer dims when the terminal is full. Maybe that caused the slow down of the game?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ok, now i finally see v2.05 from Dec 02.

Anyone playing on iPad2 ? Wondering, how much slower it is compares to previous stable version (probably was 2.03)?!

Thanks, greensmith for your info. Need to think of "upgrading" my iPad also :D

Ok, now i finally see v2.05 from Dec 02.

Anyone playing on iPad2 ? Wondering, how much slower it is compares to previous stable version (probably was 2.03)?!

Thanks, greensmith for your info. Need to think of "upgrading" my iPad also :D

Updated all 3 of my games (Pakman - ipad2, Pakman2 - iPhone5, & Pakman13 - ipad 4) and no problems now with any on the speed issue. Could it be that GI have released something that finally works - it must be christmas soon !!

Still can't visit a few neighbours though - greensmith (main game), Happy Helen (BT game) Uncle Mans (main games) & Gt city.

Speed when tapping the icons has increased considerably for me. Neighbour away problem is still present unfortunately. I've noticed that the suitcase icons for passengers no longer dims when the terminal is full. Maybe that caused the slow down of the game?

Yeah noticed that too - I quite liked the suitcase icon feature being dim although as you say maybe that's what caused the issues.

Finally It is quite noticeable, (with all the snow and trees), that there is a lot more unbuilt area on city side - hopefully we will soon be able to increase land!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Anyone who's updated this "new" version have any troubles with planes already in the air? I'm in the middle of my Sparta map, and don't want to get burned...
Notice I just updated (ipad2). Seems like the problems slo loading etc etc and etc are fixed. Don't see any issues just yet. Hopefully GI got it fixed. Only took them 5 days bot who's counting????

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
My game still freezes after I visit neighbours. The speed is definitely better. I still don't see any avatars from visiting neighbours. But what is concerning me more is that on the world map my flights since the top 100 gifts came through yesterday are not being counted. I'm being shown as zero on all flights. Has anyone else checked their world map records post upgrade?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Just updated, and speed definitely improved (it felt hyperfast to load the in-game menus?). Still having the issue of returning from visiting neighbors and have to reload the game to access anything on my map - at least it doesn't take 3 minutes to reload... Sparta flights are still intact!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
My game still freezes after I visit neighbours. The speed is definitely better. I still don't see any avatars from visiting neighbours. But what is concerning me more is that on the world map my flights since the top 100 gifts came through yesterday are not being counted. I'm being shown as zero on all flights. Has anyone else checked their world map records post upgrade?

pwcmvj

Hi, this happened me last week, I was flying to Houston and Chicago and it was showing up as zero. My game was freezing, crashing, just so slow.
Then out of the blue yesterday, I get 2 collection chests, so I figured they must have been for the flights!
I updated and game back to normal thankfully with snow around the edge of city too. :singing:
hang in there

Top Bottom