Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS update - 2nd December

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Notice I just updated (ipad2). Seems like the problems slo loading etc etc and etc are fixed. Don't see any issues just yet. Hopefully GI got it fixed. Only took them 5 days bot who's counting????
Ok, i updated the game this morning, works fine. I think it is a bit slower then previous version, but seems to be stable.
After 20 minutes i got first crash... And then another one after 15 minutes. Rebooted iPad, works better now. No crash till now.

Looks there will be land expansion, as soon all snow will be melted. Hope so... :D

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Note: while the update seems to have resolved the issues mention ie 3 minutes to load the program etc. I continue to get "SERVER CONNECT" error messages. Example I just attempted to start a Green launch". It took me 7 attempts before I got it started. I was getting "SERVER" messages for each attempt. Is this just me ?????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I am seriously 1 more forced close of my AC game on my iPad from deleting it. No hope to finish this Thanksgiving event if this crap keeps going on. Now every time i load the game up and start to collect things after a few taps it shuts down. When i load it again, everything is back as it was before the shut down, no coins collected, the flights that i sent are back in my hangar and the 3 collections that i turned in are back as needing to be turned in again.

So frustrating that it's becoming not worth my time to repeat the same thing over and again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am seriously 1 more forced close of my AC game on my iPad from deleting it. No hope to finish this Thanksgiving event if this crap keeps going on. Now every time i load the game up and start to collect things after a few taps it shuts down. When i load it again, everything is back as it was before the shut down, no coins collected, the flights that i sent are back in my hangar and the 3 collections that i turned in are back as needing to be turned in again.

So frustrating that it's becoming not worth my time to repeat the same thing over and again.
One Bad Day, a few month ago a lot of android games were broken. finaly we had to start over and ask a recovery code from GI. Reading your comment.... maybe that is a idea.....

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
GI has provided two different codes to supposedly fix my android game. So far, neither of them has made a difference. Ugh! So frustrated! I will definitely not finish the Thanksgiving quest since I haven't even had a chance to start it!

Top Bottom