Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I feel behind.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04949l3jv
Username
NERVCloudyBCEN-A
I'm level 20, but I haven't even bought one hawk plane yet, not upgraded my repair hangar, only a level 3 and level 2 runway, and only 3 land expansions since i've started the game. I don't have a duty-free, reserve hangar, or weather station. This game is overwhelming me.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Don’t worry about the game objectives... it will come with time. It’s about setting your own objectives within the game that aligns with your game play and allows you to get the most out of how you play. I’m level 78 and I haven’t bought a Giant plane yet, and not expecting to do so before January either

I'm level 20, but I haven't even bought one hawk plane yet, not upgraded my repair hangar, only a level 3 and level 2 runway, and only 3 land expansions since i've started the game. I don't have a duty-free, reserve hangar, or weather station. This game is overwhelming me.
Dont build duty free and weather station.
Keep going (y)

I felt the same, so don't worry. This game is for the long haul - I have been playing 5 1/2 years, and still not done everything! - you have to decide early on what your next objective is and go for it. One step at the time. I went for all standard destinations for a plane type, then moved to the next type and built up from there, slowly. I am currently nearly there with thunderbirds, and well off with condors. THEN I will start on the special destinations! Use this forum and your game name to get the gifts you need - the friendlier you are on here the more friends you will get - and they are solid. Enjoy your game one goal at a time, and like me you will be addicted for years!
people.png

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Don't worry. There is no right or wrong in this game. Just do things that please you - acquire things that you would like to have when you can. Set yourself some objectives, one at a time, complete and then on to the next one. In time you will be L80 - and still have plenty of things to achieve.

Good luck.
P

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Don’t worry about levelling. It’s not possible to keep up with the new things that become available. You might find this thread originally posted by @Bob69bob useful.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
thanks for the advice guys!
I'm on your friends list, your city looks pretty good to me! I've only been playing for about 23 days and just hit level 28 last night, but still have a long way to go. I found what seems to help me some is seeing other peoples setups and can kind of see best way to earn the resources you need.

I've been playing just over a year now. It took me a long time to figure out that I dont need to do it all right away. I have an advantage because I can play all day if I wish. My cancer keeps me on my toes and this game helps me pass time with fun. I'm only 52 and plan on aying many years. Patients is the key. I only recently started doing more on this site because I found valuable information and a lot of help. There are a few "blowhards" on here but most people are friendly and easy going. I'm now on level 72 and starting to concentrate on launches. Have fun with the game and this site.
V/R

I've been playing just over a year now. It took me a long time to figure out that I dont need to do it all right away. I have an advantage because I can play all day if I wish. My cancer keeps me on my toes and this game helps me pass time with fun. I'm only 52 and plan on aying many years. Patients is the key. I only recently started doing more on this site because I found valuable information and a lot of help. There are a few "blowhards" on here but most people are friendly and easy going. I'm now on level 72 and starting to concentrate on launches. Have fun with the game and this site.
V/R
Well said! - and @evogamer05 you are absolutely right, and what fascinates me is the number of different ways of playing, and styles of airport - from the cram everything in regardless, to the aesthetic trying to look realistic. From those dedicated to maximising passengers, to others maximising coin. Fantastic!

V/R
I've met more people on this site with cancer (myself included). I've come to the conclusion that Airport City is probably the best medicine out there! 😁 😁 😁

Dont build duty free and weather station.
Keep going (y)
Allow me to (partially) disagree with you, Husam
I find the weather station very useful at lower levels. So useful that I built one in almost every one of my tiny games. The weather station, together with the resource center allow you not to depend on friends gifts when a bad event occur. Just keep a handful of basic items in the warehouse and produce whatever item is needed on demand.
But I agree about the duty free: as is it’s almost useless.

A secret: don’t worry about side quests (those tasks that ask you to build this, build that, send that plane to somewhereland and the like). They’ll get done by themselves as time flows. And if you try doing an event, don’t get into despair for not completing it. In my first year of playing AC I think I didn’t finish a single one. But I collected precious items that turned out to be very handy in the following years. (And btw, don’t pick completed collections until you have all needed)

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Greeting fellow flyer, Don't worry about anything. When I started this game, I too was desperate to level up fast and cram all the buildings in. I had to have it all and I was hell bent on having 6 of everything. Including eateries but as the game develops you will find that you will have many city redesigns which is great about the game. When I was at level 75 and onwards I was desperate to get to the magical level 80 and was so excited about what happens when you get there. I hope you stay with it and I won't reveal the surprise for when you do land it.

Even to this day and after 1 and a half years of playing it. I am constantly doing redesigns of my city and have just done another. My latest project is 6 of every space building. That is also what is great about this game. So many options and so many ways to tackle the skies.

I was desperate to get the gold tokens and quickly learned from this forum the way to get them. Now I attain these by ranking in the top three of particular destinations.

There are so many insightful guides written by the mastery of @Captain WH Rollins to help you along the way. It is fantastic.

It is so fantastic that I have even set up a support account and I have used past experiences to determine what is best to buy and not. The duty free shop is a given. Do not bother with this.

As mentioned previously in this thread the people on here are solid as well.

Take It easy

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian. :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Have just keyed in your neighbours code, once we are connected as neighbours, I can have a look through your game site and help you out with your game. You need to set up your signature page, so I and others, will know what your gift needs are for upgrading your buildings. There is a user guide which will help you with this - https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ow-to-post-to-the-members-forum-v7-4-8.16559/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Allow me to (partially) disagree with you, Husam
I find the weather station very useful at lower levels. So useful that I built one in almost every one of my tiny games. The weather station, together with the resource center allow you not to depend on friends gifts when a bad event occur. Just keep a handful of basic items in the warehouse and produce whatever item is needed on demand.
But I agree about the duty free: as is it’s almost useless.
Do you mean Meteo Lab?
Because Weather Station produce Wind Charm, Shaman Drum and VW every 3, 6, and 9 days.

Top Bottom