Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Huge (x50) launch party with a plan (and at least 3 QLs).

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
In general plan is ok, but there are still few holes:
1. you need starter - person who is visible to all participants
2. you need backup person for every important position as it will be marathon - you have majority of people in 2 time zones separated by 6-8 hours (up to 10) - so you need at least 2-3 persons who can act as starters (should be agreed in advanced). You also need backup for QL owners - if you have 3 - you should have at least 3 more as one can hardly play whole day - so every QL need QL backup
3. points required for launch should be determined in advance and should be based on number of people - if there are 20 people in launch - 1000 points for 1st and 500 for 2nd and 3rd are nonsence. 4th and 5th should be agreed also for minimum points (I would say that for 20 people 1st around 600, 2nd and 3rd 300, 4th and 5th 160, (rest around 94)
4. 5 minute turnaround will not work, especially if there are more then 7-10 people in launch - I would say up to 10

2. you need backup person for every important position as it will be marathon - you have majority of people in 2 time zones separated by 6-8 hours (up to 10) - so you need at least 2-3 persons who can act as starters (should be agreed in advanced). You also need backup for QL owners - if you have 3 - you should have at least 3 more as one can hardly play whole day - so every QL need QL backup
3. points required for launch should be determined in advance and should be based on number of people - if there are 20 people in launch - 1000 points for 1st and 500 for 2nd and 3rd are nonsence. 4th and 5th should be agreed also for minimum points (I would say that for 20 people 1st around 600, 2nd and 3rd 300, 4th and 5th 160, (rest around 94)
4. 5 minute turnaround will not work, especially if there are more then 7-10 people in launch - I would say up to 10
@Kesh You are right (y)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
You're right about the details, but my goal was to show the general idea. Mainly the fact that 1st can be got for much cheaper than solo and that schedule will be so tight there will be no time for other things. I think it's too soon to forge out this kind of detail - the biggest concern now is rallying the team and agreeing on the date and time.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I've set up a doodle so we can easier agree on the exact date and time:
http://doodle.com/poll/b7ygxfmmry2aem8e
Do note about the option to change the time zone - pick the one you're in!
Please mark your availability. There are 3 possible answer to every time slot: "yes", "no", and "yes if needed". Use the 3rd option if you find the date workable but inconvenient, so we'll avoid it unless absolutely necessary.
Those are only Saturdays and Sundays as I think most of us won't be able to make it in the workdays anyway.

Last edited:
Not sure if I can join in as I am running low on some launch supplies. I have been saving up
collections in anticipation of the update that will again raise the level cap. I have 1,002 launch
ready crates once collected. However if I can get 70 more from any combination of the lunar race
and distant prospects collections, I will have 500 of them and can collect all the others. Perhaps I
will go on a golden dice collecting spree and revisit whether I can participate.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Not sure if I can join in as I am running low on some launch supplies.
If you only have enough launch preps, you can join just to burn low value items. That's the main goal - to get enough people contributing 80-90 points to fuel the launch mostly with low value items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Just to let you know - I now have the following flight items saved up

Additional Stabilizer 148
Explosive Bolt 155
large fuel tank 15
Liquid Fuel Can Purchase as needed
MainStabilizer 12
Powerful EXP Bolt 17
Small Fuel Tank 19
solid fuel 140

I will hopefully be doing one more double collection Friday Night/Saturday morning using golden dice so will be more than this by Saturday

I have pre-launch items as follows:-

GREEN PREP ITEMS STOCK (MAX 15 flights)
Treadmill 34
Space Suit 44*
Field Ration 15
Lab Notebook 32*

BLUE PREP ITEMS STOCK (MAX 32 flights)
Space Suit 44
Lab Notebook 32
Luna Module 312*
Orbital Telescope 178*

RED PREP ITEMS STOCK (MAX 153 flights)
Lunar Module 312*
Orbital Telescope 178*
Luna Rover 225
Infrared Telescope 153

Those marked with * appear in two launches and the maximums shown assume the total of that item being used on that colour - so if I were to start 15 green launches I would not be able to launch any Blue ones - Red flights I have many times more than I am likely to use

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
i take part at some launches, not muchos itemos, i go min 94 each launch, if there is time i keep adding large fuel tanks

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
I think a lot of neighbours would join in but can't commit? - we have some family issues at the moment that means a lot of visiting, but I would have joined as many as I could around that. Just can't promise or be relied on. Shame!

Thas is my predicament. I have enough startes, but only could support 20-25 launches, and could only attempt once positions 1-3. :notworthy:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
We'll do it on another time.
It's actually good we're not doing it today - server issues cause havoc on tightly timed launches, eg invisible QLs.

Top Bottom