Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How will it Transition from 6.31 to 7.0

Don't forget the terminal building and the tower, which is another 10. Though you'll probably fill 4 of those with the ground control building which will automate loading of fuel and pax

So basically many of us could end up with a lot of airport side extra space. Looks like I’ll be buying city aids land for the foreseeable future.

The way I see it happening with the transition from 6.31 to 7.0 reading a lot of the posts from Ivan etc

1. Those who have more Runways greater then 2 will be refunded at cost price. Highest 2 category runways will be transferred to v7 equivalents.

2. Areas will remain the same size.

3. I would imagine that all they will do is insert the new runway/Airport area in between the existing Residential and Industrial areas keeping them in the same shape with the same buildings in the same place. Software wise and for the game grid this would be the simplest method to just relocate one of the areas a few grids away! Take the existing coordinates of the buildings and land areas and add the required grids to move it! Not that difficult!

4. I would like to see an indicator informing me if I am online or not... the no of times I have landed plans during tasks etc to lose the rewards because I have gone offline due to bad reception WiFi failure etc frustrating!!!

5. Have an option to allow the user to set up another layout on the same land mass, popular in other games! With the v7.0 there may be a need to rearrange buildings etc! I see a few have mentioned it above!

6. To solve the scrolling add 3 buttons ..1 to zoom to centre of residential area... another to airport and another to industrial area... quick zoom or allow the user to select predefined user defined Zoom areas. Common in many software packages.

Goodness coffee was working this morning now for breakfast.. looking forward to v7

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
How the transition occurs is for now, speculation. The best speculation is "expect low, enjoy the benefits of having your expectations exceeded".

GI rarely compensate well. Expect a "dice" bonus and F20 as your compensation.... Expect losing something you value from your airport. Expect to send daily messages to GI support, concerning bug problems. Expect no replies from those support requests. Expect losing all your neighbours and your alliance too. Expect your game to reset to zero. Expect launched space craft to disappear. Expect to find an empty warehouse waiting for you. :arghh:😡

And live in hope. 🤩😇

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
How the transition occurs is for now, speculation. The best speculation is "expect low, enjoy the benefits of having your expectations exceeded".

GI rarely compensate well. Expect a "dice" bonus and F20 as your compensation.... Expect losing something you value from your airport. Expect to send daily messages to GI support, concerning bug problems. Expect no replies from those support requests. Expect losing all your neighbours and your alliance too. Expect your game to reset to zero. Expect launched space craft to disappear. Expect to find an empty warehouse waiting for you. :arghh:😡

And live in hope. 🤩😇
Yep! Airport city team is the stingiest group I have ever met :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 9675

Rumor has it that the transition will take place when Age of Ash ends. Everyone's cities will be demolished from the volcano whether you complete the event or not. After and only after you upgrade the game, will it open to the layout of V7, and you will have to go into your warehouses and rebuild everything again, although all buildings once placed will generate income, passengers and special items at the beginning.

So in the included file it will be grass city side and tarmac other side of airport terminus Capture.JPG

Top Bottom