Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How will it Transition from 6.31 to 7.0

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
Has there been much talk on how they will do it? I kinda hope they wipe to slate clean with everything in Warehouse and let us place everything on our land. Otherwise how else will they do the runways and all that stuff? With hangers going away and so on...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Has there been much talk on how they will do it? I kinda hope they wipe to slate clean with everything in Warehouse and let us place everything on our land. Otherwise how else will they do the runways and all that stuff? With hangers going away and so on...
The transition has always been my major concern. We can only wait and see how smooth it is....nothing much we can do otherwise.

For me i will do the update with one of my accounts to see how its gone and read other players comment then if everything work fine i will do the update with my main accounts.
If there is any problem or bugs i will not do the update i just wait few days and follow up.

D

Deleted member 9675

Other than shrinking airports down to 2 runways each, I would think land areas we have purchased to expand will go to the city side like you have it. And the production side will be what you now have for your airport.
It looks to me that in V7 the airport in the middle will never grow beyond the fences.
Therefore some of us with the rather large cities might have a lot of freed up space on both sides of the airport.

And yes putting everything in storage would make the best sense.

Having everything in warehouse to be deployed again could be a way to force everyone to have only 6 of each building (removing the old 10 building capacity, but also the russian bug with tons of space buildings). It could make sense, but Ivan has not provided any precision on that, other than 'it would be smooth'.
so I don't think G! will do that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
The city-side doesn't need much changes, and with hangars and landing strips gone from the airport-side I don't see any difficulties there as well. I think they just take out the buildings / structures that are no longer there in v7 and leave everything else as is

The city-side doesn't need much changes, and with hangars and landing strips gone from the airport-side I don't see any difficulties there as well. I think they just take out the buildings / structures that are no longer there in v7 and leave everything else as is
Pretty sure Ivan has said this. Runways, hangers will be removed from the current airport side. Current airport side becomes tech area with everything but runways and hangers (maybe a few other things I'm forgetting).
New airport is placed in the middle with runways and hangers based on current airport.

All event hangers/airplanes are moved to warehouse

Pretty sure Ivan has said this. Runways, hangers will be removed from the current airport side. Current airport side becomes tech area with everything but runways and hangers (maybe a few other things I'm forgetting).
New airport is placed in the middle with runways and hangers based on current airport.

Exactly!! And the question was asked and answered about pay back. My question is simply at what level.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For me i will do the update with one of my accounts to see how its gone and read other players comment then if everything work fine i will do the update with my main accounts.
If there is any problem or bugs i will not do the update i just wait few days and follow up.
Same here...I will greatly appreciate the 7.0 guinea pigs. The forum is going to be super busy when 7.0 releases

If the hangars and runways are moved it sounds like it will free up extra space for those of us who are land poor which I, for one, will greatly appreciate!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'd love the option to be able to change my layout quickly and easily. Like option to make it blank and place everything again
I prefer the opposite. If they leave everything as is but move the appropriate buildings to their new areas, it's less work for me.

Top Bottom