Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
New quest out, the Holiday Rush. 6 days and 23 hours to go
Flight to Washington
Land guest planes
Complete the mug set collection 20 times.
Delhi level 26, catering building needed
Shangai level 25, catering building needed
washington Turboprop
Paris level 23, catering building needed
Cape town level 40, catering building needed

Good luck​

Well at first glance this seems easier because of the drop rate. However, without using bonuses, S-planes
and/or catalyst to speed flights I think it will be more difficult than first glance would suggest. My reasoning
the flight to Cape Town takes 8h 40m meaning each jumbo will net 2 flights per day for a total of 12 -14 flights
over the course of the event. The 2 powerful delta destinations are 7h and 7h 20 minutes respectively. So each
plane again nets 2 flights/day and again 12 - 14 over the course of the event. Paris the delta destination is 6h 20m
so each plane nets likely 3/day and 18 -20 over the course of the event. By my estimation I think you will need the
following flying continuously which of course is dependent on how often the often drops are.

3 Jumbos which will net 36 - 42 flights to Cape Town
3 Powerful Delta will net 36 - 42 flights to Delhi
3 Powerful Delta will net 36 - 42 flights to Shanghai
2 Deltas will net 36 - 40 flights to Paris

Yes you could squeeze an extra flight per day on a few of these but realistically most can not
just fly all day. With the need for sleep and/or work most I would think could expect the output
I estimate. So yes doable with 11+ planes constantly flying but could be tough depending on
that often drop rate as stated. The Washington seldom seems kind of loose so maybe I am off.
Of course if I assume that and the longer flights don't produce I end up in a hole and need to up
those estimations. Ok I have babbled enough....apologies I did not intend to write a novel. :ROFLMAO:

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,
Easy, too easy this event.
15233783_1355561081141503_705852665_o.png.jpeg

Top Bottom