Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush 2022 Event Discussion

So far, I had 3 completed events. Two, I finished with no issues. The Great Game seems designed to entice money as finishing at Level 40 or lower was impossible as there were no bonus points to be had beyond 10 tasks.

Figuring out how to do Events are my focus at the moment. It seems backup accts are way of getting by while at FTP.
I am a FTP and have not spent a penny in a year even if it was for events, The Great Game is one which was not finished by many very old players too
I am currently in Level 70 with 397 stars and have completed over 10 events, it is just consistency and determination along with tips from old players that help, not to forget, the gifting rings and especially forum members support will help you accelerate your city development without spending

Last edited:

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I just got my first task to visit 10 neighbours Iceberg bars. so I got all 6 out from the warehouse.
Visitors are welcome .

GameCode = TokyoJon2015.
( Yes. that really is my game code. I started playing a long time ago.
I did spend some real money on the game 4 or 5 years ago I think. ( not much) but have not paid any money since then! )

Top Bottom