Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

hi all, newbie (to the forums) here

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03z70zh0e
Username
Sunset
Greetings everyone,

Just registered on these forums so wanted to say hello. I've been playing for maybe two months now (give or take). Level 42, 105 stars, level 8 in hearts. Really enjoying it so far, though still feeling like I have a lot to learn and many questions!

Name in-game is simply "Sunset" and my friend code is 03z70zh0e.

Hope you all have a great day!

Greetings everyone,

Just registered on these forums so wanted to say hello. I've been playing for maybe two months now (give or take). Level 42, 105 stars, level 8 in hearts. Really enjoying it so far, though still feeling like I have a lot to learn and many questions!

Welcome. Wealth of info accessible here.

Greetings everyone,

welcome to the family forum

Greetings everyone,

Welcome to the Forum, Sunset, enjoy!

I have sent you a friend request, kindly accept (Profile showing: U1 URG TAG pls). Thank you.

Happy flying!

Greetings everyone,

Welcome to the forum!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Hi Sunset
Also a newbie here third or second week into my journey level 24 7 ❤ 35 🌟 amazing alliance group I've joined did one event but the weekend it just disappeared from my game. The Great Game 2021 in order to get Brazilian cottage etc I need my town hall to be replaced to level 4 (in the process) hence I can't really enjoy the event. Some very generous friends and neighbors here Sunset but from my side I don't know what there request are and if I go into there signature i tend struggle sending what they request "give and take".
If you have done "it came from out of space' event how do j get to that event also I have 3 boxes of launch ready would like to get a newbies assistance to a launch together.
To our new journeys together.

Top Bottom