Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters are here - Possible bugs and improvements.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
One of the quests was in Russian (i think)

11F429C4-79B5-469B-8C76-578CC2C23284.jpeg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Slawsk item
1 comments so far:

8 hours for the training flight when normal flights are only 4 minutes to an hour long.
Hmmm - 8 hours for a training flight? I think it will take a while to 3-star that one!
A long shot by it might be that only the first flight takes so long because of the reward from quest - sky captain bonus / I'll speed up it and see how it is on my fuel ring account
BTW from what I see for now If you're not up for the stars and you can live without this sky captain bonus don't waste any space or resources for anything which comes with helies cause you can gain very little from the flights but you'll need to use more space then that one free expansion and plenty of electricity
Btw. Anyone built that meteorological lab? How it works?

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Bugs: My Romantic Passengers turned into regular Passengers. I lost all but one of my Plane of Hearts, Jet-Powered Sleigh, Attack Plane, Carpet Plane and Fighter Jet.
Don't Like: Alphabetical Gifts Incoming. Please return to listing them in order of receipt.
Love, Love, Love: The free Expansion. Yeah!
Love: New Meteorological Lab. Now we can manufacture weather items. Yeah!
Like a lot: New look and layout for Warehouse. Clean and simple.
IMG_6088.jpg

By the way, here's what it takes to level up the Fuel Station H:
IMG_6087.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
Top Bottom