Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters are here - Possible bugs and improvements.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Bugs: My Romantic Passengers turned into regular Passengers. I lost all but one of my Plane of Hearts, Jet-Powered Sleigh, Attack Plane, Carpet Plane and Fighter Jet.
Don't Like: Alphabetical Gifts Incoming. Please return to listing them in order of receipt.
Love: New Meteorological Lab. Now we can manufacture weather items. Yeah!
View attachment 10594
By the way, here's what it takes to level up the Fuel Station H:
View attachment 10595
Still not sure where to get the additional items needed to upgrade the new buildings:
Satellite Tracker
Transport Dolly
Mobile Fuel Station
Fuel Filter
Fuel Pump
Check-In Terminal
Metal Detector Wand
Jaw Chuck
Impact Marking Machine
They are not giftable.
Cheers,
Tom
If you click on the icon i think i told me, think they are from guest planes

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Bugs: My Romantic Passengers turned into regular Passengers. I lost all but one of my Plane of Hearts, Jet-Powered Sleigh, Attack Plane, Carpet Plane and Fighter Jet.
Don't Like: Alphabetical Gifts Incoming. Please return to listing them in order of receipt.
Love, Love, Love: The free Expansion. Yeah!
View attachment 10594
View attachment 10595
Still not sure where to get the additional items needed to upgrade the new buildings:
Satellite Tracker
Transport Dolly
Mobile Fuel Station

@greensmith thank you for that thread very informative (y)

My main account is on Windows so having to wait but my support is on IOS so up and ready with the helicopters on there...On IOS I've been using the video's for the items needed and no idea as yet where to obtain them from otherwise...on a rare occasion items needed have been dropped with guest flights?! Dreading Windows as no videos to help, hoping by then I will be more clued up :wideyed:
Fuel Filter
Fuel Pump
Check-In Terminal
Metal Detector Wand
Jaw Chuck
Impact Marking Machine
They are not giftable.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Slawsk item
A long shot by it might be that only the first flight takes so long because of the reward from quest - sky captain bonus / I'll speed up it and see how it is on my fuel ring account
BTW from what I see for now If you're not up for the stars and you can live without this sky captain bonus don't waste any space or resources for anything which comes with helies cause you can gain very little from the flights but you'll need to use more space then that one free expansion and plenty of electricity
Btw. Anyone built that meteorological lab? How it works?
I've speed up the flight and unfortunately no change in flight time , still 8h for training flight H but I can tell you that beside the sky captain bonus you also get 5 greenies for this quest
This is the last helies quest at least for now

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Love, Love, Love: The free Expansion. Yeah!
View attachment 10594
View attachment 10595
Satellite Tracker
Transport Dolly
Mobile Fuel Station
Fuel Filter
Fuel Pump
Check-In Terminal
Metal Detector Wand
Jaw Chuck
Impact Marking Machine
They are not giftable.
Cheers,
Tom

@greensmith thank you for that thread very informative (y)

My main account is on Windows so having to wait but my support is on IOS so up and ready with the helicopters on there...On IOS I've been using the video's for the items needed and no idea as yet where to obtain them from otherwise...on a rare occasion items needed have been dropped with guest flights?! Dreading Windows as no videos to help, hoping by then I will be more clued up :wideyed:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
UPDATE
Items necessary for upgrades to new Helicopter Buildings are available by clicking on Neighbors' buildings (very seldom):
Mobile Fuel Station: Powerful Oil Refinery 2, Powerful Oil Refinery 3, Fuel Station H 2
Fuel Nozzle: Fuel Station 2, Powerful Oil Refinery 1
Collet: Laundry, Sweets Factory, Furniture Factory, Pharmaceutical Lab
Jaw Chuck: Cosmic Fuel Station
Impact Marking Machine: Flight Catering Facility
Fuel Separator: Powerful Oil Refinery 3, Small Oil Refinery 3, Fuel Station 3
Fuel Filter: Small Oil Refinery 3, Fuel Station H 2
Fuel Pump: Powerful Oil Refinery 1
Hose Reel: Fuel Station 3, Powerful Oil Refinery 1​
Here's another way of looking at it:
Fuel Station 2: Mobile Fuel Station, Fuel Nozzle
Fuel Station 3: Mobile Fuel Station, Hose Reel, Fuel Separator
Small Oil Refinery 3: Fuel Filter, Fuel Separator
Powerful Oil Refinery 1: Fuel Nozzle, Fuel Pump, Mobile Fuel Station, Hose Reel
Powerful Oil Refinery 2: Mobile Fuel Station
Powerful Oil Refinery 3: Mobile Fuel Station, Fuel Separator
Laundry: Collet
Sweets Factory: Collet
Furniture Factory: Collet
Pharmaceutical Lab: Collet
Cosmic Fuel Station: Jaw Chuck
Flight Catering Facility: Impact Marking Machine​
The A Friend in Need super bonus would be helpful here because it gives you ten neighbor taps a day for seven days.
Guest Planes:
Check-In Terminal: Jet, Delta
Metal Detector Wand: Jet, Delta
Info Board: Delta, Jumbo
Face Scanner: Delta, Jumbo, Giant​
I did this quickly so please feel free to make corrections or additions!
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Meanwhile.

On my iPhone, I am being told an update is available, click the link, takes me to App Store, and the blue button says "Open" instead of "Update". Click the button and it takes me back to the game, where another pop up gives me a link to update my game. click the link, takes me to App Store, and the blue button says "Open" instead of "Update". Click the button and it takes me back to the game, where another pop up gives me a link to update my game. click the link, takes me to App Store, and the blue button says "Open" instead of "Update". Click the button and it takes me back to the game, where another pop up gives me a link to update my game.
So I still cannot update.....
:eek::eek::eek::drowning::arghh:

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
I am not able to click on the building it says you need to click on for items for upgrades to the heli items... It tells me what they should drop if I click on them, but no option to gain anything from them like with any other items for passengers or coin.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Meanwhile.

On my iPhone, I am being told an update is available, click the link, takes me to App Store, and the blue button says "Open" instead of "Update". Click the button and it takes me back to the game, where another pop up gives me a link to update my game. click the link, takes me to App Store, and the blue button says "Open" instead of "Update". Click the button and it takes me back to the game, where another pop up gives me a link to update my game. click the link, takes me to App Store, and the blue button says "Open" instead of "Update". Click the button and it takes me back to the game, where another pop up gives me a link to update my game.
So I still cannot update.....
:eek::eek::eek::drowning::arghh:
@andy8758
Try closing Airport City, then open the Updates app and update AC from there. It worked for me on iPhone and iPad.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom