Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Haloween/Dark Skies Mission...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
When u have a black wraith in ur city, catch it with aerosols yeah.
When u dont have black wraiths, use soul net, and keep searching ur grounds in this 6 minutes... The maximum i had was 3 but normal u get only 2 every 6 minutes. Also catch them with aerosols.

If you use a soul net, and start visiting ur friends... You will see 5 black wraiths on each neighbour. The wraiths drop aerosols, bright light and the stuff for the halloween building. Here you dont need aerosols to catch them.

My tip. Use the Soul Net to eliminate Black Wraiths in your city first, they appear at 4 and 2 minutes.
After eliminating the 2 minute Black Wraith, visit your neighbours in the remaining time eliminate their Black Wraiths. this maximises the Soul Net bonus.
Do not get greedy and try to visit your neighbours inbetween the 6-2 minute mark as that seems to prevent any Black Wraiths from spawning in your own city.
I have version 1.67 and it appears to operate differently to others.
@Aero I have my Black Wraiths appear once a day around 12:30:(
@tdv lister0f5meg when I activate the Soul Net in my city all my White Phantoms disappear and the Black Wraiths only appear at teh 4 and 2 minute mark, one each.:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Stewardess Jane Mission was completed at Halloween Shop. The full list is in reply #70

Professor Klandau
No.1 - Perilous Times
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 2 ghosts 0/2
No.2 - Inside Out
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 6 ghosts to get Bright Lanterns 0/6
No.3 - Durability Check
Using Bright Lanterns tap 2 ghosts at your airport 0/2
No.4 - Mystical Flights
Fly to Transylvannia 0/1
No.5 - Lighting Up
Fly to Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem to get Bright Lanterns 0/4
No.6 - Phantom Plasma
Banish 4 ghosts from your city 0/4
No.7 - Devilish Containment (I forgot the title)
Receive 2 Leyden Jars as gifts 0/2
No.8 - Industrial Scale
Collect 10 Phantom Plasma from White Phantom (using Bright Lanterns) or Black Wraith (using Aerosol) from your airport 0/10
This is on top of the other 3 missions to get 60 collections.
No.9 - The Phantom World Next Door
Bring 1 Raven's Feather from Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem 0/1
No.10 - The Damned Collection
Complete the Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.11 - No Time to Wait
Use the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.12 - Ghost Planes
Land guest Ghost Planes 0/6
No.13 - Another Crystal Ball
Put together another Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.14 - We Need More Data
Land more guest Ghost Planes 0/8
No.15 - The Prose of Life
Receive 5 Leyden Jars gifts from your neighbours 0/5
No.16 - The Shades of Grey
Banish ghosts from your city to get Phantom Plasma 0/18[/quote]Professor Klandau
No.1 - Perilous Times
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 2 ghosts 0/2
No.2 - Inside Out
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 6 ghosts to get Bright Lanterns 0/6
No.3 - Durability Check
Using Bright Lanterns tap 2 ghosts at your airport 0/2
No.4 - Mystical Flights
Fly to Transylvannia 0/1
No.5 - Lighting Up
Fly to Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem to get Bright Lanterns 0/4
No.6 - Phantom Plasma
Banish 4 ghosts from your city 0/4
No.7 - Devilish Containment (I forgot the title)
Receive 2 Leyden Jars as gifts 0/2
No.8 - Industrial Scale
Collect 10 Phantom Plasma from White Phantom (using Bright Lanterns) or Black Wraith (using Aerosol) from your airport 0/10
This is on top of the other 3 missions to get 60 collections.
No.9 - The Phantom World Next Door
Bring 1 Raven's Feather from Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem 0/1
No.10 - The Damned Collection
Complete the Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.11 - No Time to Wait
Use the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.12 - Ghost Planes
Land guest Ghost Planes 0/6
No.13 - Another Crystal Ball
Put together another Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.14 - We Need More Data
Land more guest Ghost Planes 0/8
No.15 - The Prose of Life
Receive 5 Leyden Jars gifts from your neighbours 0/5
No.16 - The Shades of Grey
Banish ghosts from your city to get Phantom Plasma 0/18
No.17 - Airbourne Exorcism
Find 2 Aerosol from flights to Transylvannia, Machu Picchu or Salem 0/2
No.18 Eureka!
Land guest ghost planes to collect a Mirror 0/1
No.19 Soul Net
Complete the Warlock's Collection to get a Soul Net bonus 0/1
No.20. A Dance with a Wraith
Use the Soul Net bonus 0/1
No.21 Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Use Aerosol to banish 2 Black Wraith from your city 0/2
No.22 Transcedent Seine
Collect another Soul Net bonus 0/1
No.23 Play It to the Bone
Banish 4 Black Wraiths from your city 0/4
No.24 The Origins of Evil
Collect coins from Bookstore to find The Book of Superstitions 0/1

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I activated the Soul Net today and no black wraiths appeared in my city. I used it to banish a stack of black wraiths from neighbours' arports though. This managed to get me the Witch Collection (twice). The strange thing is that once the Soul Net had expired, I then managed to banish 2 black wraiths from my airport. Mind you I only have 6 banished so doing 60 in the time allowed is going to be damn near impossible.

Make sure you have enough aerosols and then when you see a bunch of white phantom (I normally get about 4 or 5) click on your soul net, these will now turn into black wraiths.

When I activate the soul all my white phantom disapear... i then need to wait for some black wraiths to appear, in between 0 and 2 every 6 minutes...

Blackcloud, if I only had read you posting before using my soulnet yesterday. As no black wraiths appeared in my city I started visiting my neighbours - that lead to almost completing a witch costume collection - but no matter how often I went back to my city, no black wraiths were waiting for me. And what is even worse in the last 36 hours not a single one has appeared at all. So I am still stuck at 2/60...

Also I do not yet have a single item of the seal collection. My halloween-shop has not droped anything in almost 2 days, and visiting more than 20 halloween-shops and pumpkin-fields of you my dear neighbours has also not helped. Are you guys doing any better? Is it worth buying a pumpkin-field? Does it have better drop rates?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Also I do not yet have a single item of the seal collection. My halloween-shop has not droped anything in almost 2 days, and visiting more than 20 halloween-shops and pumpkin-fields of you my dear neighbours has also not helped. Are you guys doing any better? Is it worth buying a pumpkin-field? Does it have better drop rates?

Yes the drop rate for this collection is horrible, I have 6 halloween shops and have visited a few pumpkin patches/halloween shops of neighbors and have had only 3 drops so far

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
This mission completely sucks and I'm really disappointed in GI that they've made it just about impossible to complete it. I've used three soul nets and had 1 black wraith!

You're losing me GI...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
This mission completely sucks and I'm really disappointed in GI that they've made it just about impossible to complete it. I've used three soul nets and had 1 black wraith!

You're losing me GI...

Reminds me of the easter bunny or collecting clovers (or something) promo they had some time back...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Reminds me of the easter bunny or collecting clovers (or something) promo they had some time back...

Right! And that was one of those that I never finished. I eventually gave up on it and just focused on completing flights to obtain stars.

Just got two different items for the seal collection by visiting the halloween shops of my neighbours. There is hope.
But I need 54 more black wraiths, as the net usually gives 2 of them, this means I need 27 more nets, about 2 every day. That sounds really really tiring but possible.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I fail to see how you could complete this. You only get 2 Black Wraiths with each soul net and even if I had enough aerosols to kill them all I would need another 25 soul nets and enough time to reach the 60 required. Really out of reach as far as I can tell.

Device
  1. Android
So far I have 34 wraiths so far. It's been very consistent; when I use a soul net, the wraith appears around the 3:30 and 1:45 timeframe (do not visit other airports during this time). So I get 2 wraiths per soul net and am averaging about 4 soul nets per day; which requires many many landings of ghost planes. I can land about 18 ghost planes per Crystal Ball and get enough items for 1 or 2 soul nets.

The aerosols (and witch's costume items) have been dropping constantly from friends black wraiths (I visit after using another soul net). I get about 5 to 8 aerosols from every 40 or so of my neighbor's wraiths.

As for the Great Seal, I've had 2 of the 5 items drop (from my own Halloween shop) in 4 days, so if this trend continues I am confident I'll complete the quest.

My worries is getting 3 stars for all the flights; specially the 120 for Windsor :censored:

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I am confident that you can complete this mission but it is early days yet. I can get 3-4 Soul Nets a day, need to get Aerosols which id around 4 - 5 a day so a Soul Net is required to zap neighbours Black Wraiths to get them to drop the the Aerosols that I need.
My concern is running out of flight items, in particular Oscillating Beacons, I have a Delta flying solely to Nice to provide them but I am still slowly losing my stockpile.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
My worries is getting 3 stars for all the flights; specially the 120 for Windsor :censored:

jimmy21

me too.. so far i've 3-starred transylvania plus 1 star each for machu picchu and salem.. made some calculations so now i have 3 jumbos, 2 blue deltas, 2 white deltas and 1 jet.. need a lot of beacons..

Device
  1. Android
I think I should be able to compete this mission. Have collected 22 out of 60 black wraiths so far. I need only 2 items for the 'item of the seal' collection. It's true that you only get 2 black wraiths during the soul net. However, I maybe wrong about this but I have noticed that when I get rid off the white ones sometimes a black wraith appears (multiple times a day).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Haven't used any of my Soul Nets yet, but I get a little bit confused here.. please help me out :D

So when I will use one, I must visit as many neighbours I can and tap their Black Wraiths which drop aerosols and other items. Then at around 1:30 I return to my own airport and wait for a Black Wraith to summon, which I kill with my aerosol. Then I go back visiting more neighbours, to return at around 3:30 again and after that visit more neighbours?

Also, when you activate the Soul Net, do you need the ability to still be able to visit your neighbours, or is this 'extra'? (you can see the black wraiths after your maximum visiting, but can't kill them anymore).

Hello Friso,

it's best to do it exactly the other way around: wait until 2 black wraiths appear in your city, banish them with aerosol. Then use the remaining 2 minutes to visit your neighbours and banish the black wraiths there.
To activate the Soulnet you do not need the ability to visit your neighbours, only if you want to banish them in your neighbours towns, so only if you need more aerosols or try to get another halloween shop.

Did I help?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Yes, thank you! So let me see if I understand it haha, as you need around 30 Soul Nets to complete the mission, the clever thing to do is use 13 (the remaining days) Soul Nets while you are able to visit your neighbours, and the others you can do at any time?

Top Bottom