Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Haloween/Dark Skies Mission...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
More Updates from Breakfast.:)

Stewardess Jane
No.1 - Secret Witches Mission
Get a Witch's Hat (Seldom) from flight to Egypt or Rome 0/1
only Black Wraiths.
No.2 - A Witch's Broom
Collect profits from Book Store or Sporting Goods store until you find a Broom 0/1
Build a Book Store 0/1
No.3 - Heels
Land guest planes until a pair of Heels arrives. 0/1
The description states that they are expected to arrive on Props and Turboprops but on the item listing it appears on all plane types as "very seldom". Also Ghost Guest Planes do count as that it where I got mine from.
No.4 -Witch's Cloak
Collect passengers from House with Pool until you find the Witch's Cloak. 0/1
No.5 - Striped Stockings
Bring Striped Stockings from London or Cyprus. 0/1

It appears that Stewardess Jane missions will get you the Witch's Costume Collection as she works her way through it.
NB: Once you have the item you can no longer get them from these locations. Future Witch's Costume collection then needs to be completed by capturing Black Wraiths.

Professor Klandau
No.1 - Perilous Times
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 2 ghosts 0/2
No.2 - Inside Out
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 6 ghosts to get Bright Lanterns 0/6
No.3 - Durability Check
Using Bright Lanterns tap 2 ghosts at your airport 0/2
No.4 - Mystical Flights
Fly to Transylvannia 0/1
No.5 - Lighting Up
Fly to Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem to get Bright Lanterns 0/4
No.6 - Phantom Plasma
Banish 4 ghosts from your city 0/4
No.7 - Devilish Containment (I forgot the title)
Receive 2 Leyden Jars as gifts 0/2
No.8 - Industrial Scale
Collect 10 Phantom Plasma from White Phantom (using Bright Lanterns) or Black Wraith (using Aerosol) from your airport 0/10
This is on top of the other 3 missions to get 60 collections.
No.9 - The Phantom World Next Door
Bring 1 Raven's Feather from Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem 0/1
No.10 - The Damned Collection
Complete the Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.11 - No Time to Wait
Use the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.12 - Ghost Planes
Land guest Ghost Planes 0/6
No.13 - Another Crystal Ball
Put together another Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.14 - We Need More Data
Land more guest Ghost Planes 0/8
No.15 - The Prose of Life
Receive 5 Leyden Jars gifts from your neighbours 0/5
No.16 - The Shades of Grey
Banish ghosts from your city to get Phantom Plasma 0/18

I have used 2 bonuses for the black wraith - in a total of 12 minutes I got 4 black wraiths and no drop ...
Nice odds ! From my one patch and Halloween store, no drop...
Crazy odds ! From my visits to neighbor patches and stores, no drop...
Insane odds !

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I have used 2 bonuses for the black wraith - in a total of 12 minutes I got 4 black wraiths and no drop ...
Nice odds ! From my one patch and Halloween store, no drop...
Crazy odds ! From my visits to neighbor patches and stores, no drop...
Insane odds !

use ur soul net before you go visiting friends. than u have all black wraiths on ur neighbours city... there do i get all of my drops from!

I just got a splash window when going into the app on my iPad and saw the events on the GI window.
Big Business, My Country, Enchanted Realm, Mystery Manor, Rock the Vegas, Tribz, and My Clinic all have pages for Halloween-related stuff.

No mention of Airport City. Maybe we're not getting this one?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
More Updates

Stewardess Jane
No.1 - Secret Witches Mission
Get a Witch's Hat (Seldom) from flight to Egypt or Rome 0/1
only Black Wraiths.
No.2 - A Witch's Broom
Collect profits from Book Store or Sporting Goods store until you find a Broom 0/1
Build a Book Store 0/1
No.3 - Heels
Land guest planes until a pair of Heels arrives. 0/1
The description states that they are expected to arrive on Props and Turboprops but on the item listing it appears on all plane types as "very seldom". Also Ghost Guest Planes do count as that it where I got mine from.
No.4 - Witch's Cloak
Collect passengers from House with Pool until you find the Witch's Cloak. 0/1
No.5 - Striped Stockings
Bring Striped Stockings from London or Cyprus. 0/1
No.6 - Almost Ready...
Complete the "Witch Costume" collection
No.7 - Halloween shop
Build a Halloween shop 0/1
Collect coins from Halloween shop

It appears that Stewardess Jane missions will get you the Witch's Costume Collection as she works her way through it.
NB: Once you have the item you can no longer get them from these locations. Future Witch's Costume collection then needs to be completed by capturing Black Wraiths.

Professor Klandau
No.1 - Perilous Times
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 2 ghosts 0/2
No.2 - Inside Out
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 6 ghosts to get Bright Lanterns 0/6
No.3 - Durability Check
Using Bright Lanterns tap 2 ghosts at your airport 0/2
No.4 - Mystical Flights
Fly to Transylvannia 0/1
No.5 - Lighting Up
Fly to Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem to get Bright Lanterns 0/4
No.6 - Phantom Plasma
Banish 4 ghosts from your city 0/4
No.7 - Devilish Containment (I forgot the title)
Receive 2 Leyden Jars as gifts 0/2
No.8 - Industrial Scale
Collect 10 Phantom Plasma from White Phantom (using Bright Lanterns) or Black Wraith (using Aerosol) from your airport 0/10
This is on top of the other 3 missions to get 60 collections.
No.9 - The Phantom World Next Door
Bring 1 Raven's Feather from Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem 0/1
No.10 - The Damned Collection
Complete the Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.11 - No Time to Wait
Use the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.12 - Ghost Planes
Land guest Ghost Planes 0/6
No.13 - Another Crystal Ball
Put together another Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.14 - We Need More Data
Land more guest Ghost Planes 0/8
No.15 - The Prose of Life
Receive 5 Leyden Jars gifts from your neighbours 0/5
No.16 - The Shades of Grey
Banish ghosts from your city to get Phantom Plasma 0/18

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
These black wraiths are impossible to get...

And what sucks, since I bought up a majority of my land, there's not much room for them to show up on.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Do the black wraiths show up, when i use the soul net, or do i use the soule net when i see a black wraith?
I also need som aerosol, right??

When u have a black wraith in ur city, catch it with aerosols yeah.
When u dont have black wraiths, use soul net, and keep searching ur grounds in this 6 minutes... The maximum i had was 3 but normal u get only 2 every 6 minutes. Also catch them with aerosols.

If you use a soul net, and start visiting ur friends... You will see 5 black wraiths on each neighbour. The wraiths drop aerosols, bright light and the stuff for the halloween building. Here you dont need aerosols to catch them.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

And what sucks, since I bought up a majority of my land, there's not much room for them to show up on.

Every 12hours there i a black wraith. On my device the times are 1230 and 0030.
And offcourse with the soul nets u get 2 per 6 minutes.... So slowly slowly indeed...

Ive got now 36 bew, so you can make it!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

yep - that is a real pain - now you know why I have a piece of land unbought air side... On the plus side - atleast you know they will all appear in one area... I normally get about 4 or 5 in that one small area - use the net and it is houling time... (or should that be witching hour)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
This is just a recap of what I do along with what aero and others have posted:

Tasks are not so important if you want to complete the promo, but they do increase the chance of some drops (depending on the task)

Leyden Jars are not used anywhere (except for the task of obtaining it)

As people have already figured out how to complete the Crystal ball and soul net collections I will skip that

For the black wraiths
They always appear around your un-bought land (city or air side).
Make sure you have enough aerosols and then when you see a bunch of white phantom (I normally get about 4 or 5) click on your soul net, these will now turn into black wraiths.
Now visit your neighbour’s airports and you will see all black wraiths, you do not need aerosols for them but they count towards your 5 items to click, I normally find at least 5 (but they do not count towards your 60) they drop items for your collections plus aerosols

When you have two guest planes waiting – click on the Crystal ball and then land the guest planes - they will be ghost planes. Visit your neighbour and come back there will be two more ready to land.

This makes maximum use of your two bonus.

Hope that makes some sense to all.

Let me know if anyone is still struggling to get to grips with this promo and I will do a full list... Good luck :cool:

Edit1: Should have added without the soul net black wraiths are next to imposible to find (I only found one and still not too sure if my net was working at that point)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just rechecked - they do move about - but as most of my land is bought up - they tend to remain in the same area (ball part)... but yes the numbers remain the same

Top Bottom