Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Haloween/Dark Skies Mission...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
not bothering with this as im not selling my powerful delta's just to buy lower planes to make a few flights, completely pointless

I wanna finish the mission ASAP!
And im in need for all the stars... so offcourse i sold my jumbo's again...

Now im flying with 2 turboprops, 2 jets, 2 delta's and 2 powerfull delta;s

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
ah you need for a mission 5 leyden jars from neighbours. So i instant finished that one... thanks mates!

Now im busy catching 18 ghosts to get that plasma...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
managed to land 35 guest planes in the 12 minutes, admittedly a rather sad 12 minutes in my life :p, got the collection twice, but I'm guessing its only really useful if you've got spare aerosol. Don't mind the extra 50 fuel from completing the collection tho!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Wow I didn't expect GI to give us another mission immediately after finishing the last one. I thought the soccer one was weird anyway, it's another year and a half until the World Cup starts, so I thought the mission didn't fit the season. They should've done something for the Olympics earlier this summer.

Anyway, looks like a mission with several layers to it, ghosts, banishing, plasma, leyden jars, ghost planes o_O lol

I'm liking the 50 oil reward for the Abnormal Activity and Warlock's Collection! Also it looks like we don't need to complete a collection an x number of times to finish the mission. Hopefully that means the drop rate will remain the same throughout the next 16 days. You only need to complete the Collection of the Seal once. But I assume you need to complete several of the other ones in order to land the required amount of ghost planes and catch the ghosts.

For 5 greens the pumpkin bed should have a WAY better payoff though! 20 coins every 12 hours?! Come on, at least make it worth while spending those hard earned greens!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
managed to land 35 guest planes in the 12 minutes, admittedly a rather sad 12 minutes in my life :p, got the collection twice, but I'm guessing its only really useful if you've got spare aerosol. Don't mind the extra 50 fuel from completing the collection tho!

In 12 min you land 35 planes!!! How?

In 3 times I've landed only 32

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
In 12 min you land 35 planes!!! How?

In 3 times I've landed only 32

Yea u can do it like Aero said, or by visiting a neighbour and then coming back to your city, which I think is slightly quicker. As soon as you click the fuel or passenger icon to "land" the plane, its counted in the land 60 ghost planes part of the challange

Device
  1. Android
If I understand correctly... I need at least 60 (very seldom) aerosol to use on the Black Wraith... which I can only get to see when the 'Soul Net' is activated. I tried it once and during the 6 minutes I only saw 3 of them. So activating the Soul Net without enough aerosol is pretty useless, because you won't be able to banish the black wrath during the 6 minutes...

This mission is going to be tough! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
If I understand correctly... I need at least 60 (very seldom) aerosol to use on the Black Wraith... which I can only get to see when the 'Soul Net' is activated. I tried it once and during the 6 minutes I only saw 3 of them. So activating the Soul Net without enough aerosol is pretty useless, because you won't be able to banish the black wrath during the 6 minutes...

This mission is going to be tough! ;)

If you use the soul net when visiting neighbors, then 5 black wraiths appear in each city, got me four aerosols and the Halloween building using this, didn't really make any black wraiths show at my airport tho like you say

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Black Wraiths do appear in your own city, I think one appears every 12 hours or so. I have zapped two of them and they count for mission Industrial Scale and the 60 you need for the quest.
Thanks for the tip to use Soul Net when visiting neighbours. I will make sure I have a lot of Aerosol for when I eventually get it.
The most Ghost Planes I have landed was 14, 2 in the queue and 12 appeared, which surprised me as I thought I would only get 11.

Top Bottom