Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Haloween/Dark Skies Mission...

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
Jarno
i play on facebook. I havent seen any black wraiths on my city yet. i have seen white wraiths on mine and friends. I saw few blacks on friends towns but they didnt county for the Quest. About the Soul net u said u need to visit friends city while u use it to get alot blacks appear on ur city?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
If you use the soul net when visiting neighbors, then 5 black wraiths appear in each city, got me four aerosols and the Halloween building using this, didn't really make any black wraiths show at my airport tho like you say
Correct me if I am wrong guys, but you do NOT need the aerosol to banish the wraiths from a neighbour's city. Is that correct? So assuming that the neighbours' wraiths count toward the 60 you need to banish that makes life a bit easier once you have the soul net. Can you confirm my understanding of what you said is correct?
Thanks,
MG.

Device
  1. Android
You do not need items to banish wraiths (or ghost) from "Neighbor's City" . You only need them for your own airport.

You do not get credit for banishing "Neighbor's" wraiths, but you can get items (I got a broom on one).

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Thanks Jimmy.
So I guess you have to balance how much you use the Soul Net to get to Wraiths in Neighbours' airports versus using it to find some on your own airport. It is a challenging (and somewhat confusing) mission.
MG

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Here is a tip to complete this mission "Do not fly your planes to Buenos Aires or Lima" Yes man flu clogging my mind or old age on my birthday. I noticed that some of my flights have not been going to the correct destinations I guess habit from the last fortnight.:oops:
Also Black Wraith appear every 24 hours in your city so you are going to need the Soul Net to attract more to do this mission.

Stewardess Jane
No.1 - Secret Witches Mission
Get a Witch's Hat (Seldom) from flight to Egypt or Rome 0/1
NB: Once you have the item you can no longer get the Pointed Hat item from Egypt or Rome, only Black Wraiths.
No.2 - A Witch's Broom
Collect profits from Book Store or Sporting Goods store until you find a Broom 0/1
Build a Book Store 0/1

It appears that Stewardess Jane missions will get you the Witch's Costume Collection as she works her way through it.

Professor Klandau
No.1 - Perilous Times
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 2 ghosts 0/2
No.2 - Inside Out
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 6 ghosts to get Bright Lanterns 0/6
No.3 - Durability Check
Using Bright Lanterns tap 2 ghosts at your airport 0/2
No.4 - Mystical Flights
Fly to Transylvannia 0/1
No.5 - Lighting Up
Fly to Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem to get Bright Lanterns 0/4
No.6 - Phantom Plasma
Banish 4 ghosts from your city 0/4
No.7 - Devilish Containment (I forgot the title)
Receive 2 Leyden Jars as gifts 0/2
No.8 - Industrial Scale
Collect 10 Phantom Plasma from White Phantom (using Bright Lanterns) or Black Wraith (using Aerosol) from your airport 0/10
This is on top of the other 3 missions to get 60 collections.

Device
  1. Android
Items for the 'Collection of the Seal' come from Halloween shop (which you get from finishing the 'Witch's Costume' collection), Pumpkin Bed (which you can buy for 5 greenies o_O) and from the Cemetery (???). I can't find a cemetery in my store and I can't find it as a reward for any collection... except for the building that is the reward for finishing the 'Collection of the Seal' itself?! I can only see the thumbnail of it, but it looks creepy enough to be a cemetery, hehe

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
The aerosol looks to be difficult to obtain, the drop rate is even lower than the collection items. The ghost plane mission is easy. Have only seen one black wraith so far, so it's going to be a pain to get another Halloween shop. Mine has dropped only 1 item in a full day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Stewardess Jane
No.1 - Secret Witches Mission
Get a Witch's Hat (Seldom) from flight to Egypt or Rome 0/1
NB: Once you have the item you can no longer get the Pointed Hat item from Egypt or Rome, only Black Wraiths.
No.2 - A Witch's Broom
Collect profits from Book Store or Sporting Goods store until you find a Broom 0/1
Build a Book Store 0/1

It appears that Stewardess Jane missions will get you the Witch's Costume Collection as she works her way through it.

Professor Klandau
No.1 - Perilous Times
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 2 ghosts 0/2
No.2 - Inside Out
Go to neighbour's airport and tap 6 ghosts to get Bright Lanterns 0/6
No.3 - Durability Check
Using Bright Lanterns tap 2 ghosts at your airport 0/2
No.4 - Mystical Flights
Fly to Transylvannia 0/1
No.5 - Lighting Up
Fly to Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem to get Bright Lanterns 0/4
No.6 - Phantom Plasma
Banish 4 ghosts from your city 0/4
No.7 - Devilish Containment (I forgot the title)
Receive 2 Leyden Jars as gifts 0/2
No.8 - Industrial Scale
Collect 10 Phantom Plasma from White Phantom (using Bright Lanterns) or Black Wraith (using Aerosol) from your airport 0/10
This is on top of the other 3 missions to get 60 collections.
No.9 - The Phantom World Next Door
Bring 1 Raven's Feather from Transylvannia, Machu Picchu, Salem 0/1
No.10 - The Damned Collection
Complete the Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.11 - No Time to Wait
Use the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.12 - Ghost Planes
Land guest Ghost Planes 0/6
No.13 - Another Crystal Ball
Put together another Abnormal Activity collection and receive the Crystal Ball bonus 0/1
No.14 - We Need More Data
Land more guest Ghost Planes 0/8

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
soul net seems to make a black wraith appear every two minutes in your city, so you can only ever get two to appear in your city when using it, I've got 10 black wraiths so far using soul nets, and that pattern has pretty much always been the same. Closing the game or visitng neighbours doesn't seem to make any difference to this, I just leave the game running for the 6 minutes and wait for them to appear. My guess is the cemetery is the building reward for completing the "Collection of the Seal" like you suggested rodyw, it certainly rewards a building, I'm guessing that's what it is, and the icon looks kinda like it could be a cemetery

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
The professor ask you to catch 4 more black wraith at some point (Play it to the Bone)...then asks to collect from Bookstores until you find "the Book of Superstitions" (The Origins of Evil).

The soul net appears to take all the white ghosts away and allows for the black wraiths to spawn (slowly).

soul net seems to make a black wraith appear every two minutes in your city, so you can only ever get two to appear in your city when using it, I
That's about what I've seen... only get 2 wraiths for each soul net. 60 of those guys is going to be rough!

And if you finish a collection, u get 50 oil :cool:
That is one nice thing... lots of fuel (50) for the stash!

-Todd...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I got few Soul Nets, but I cannot use them.... I got only three aerosols and they drop once per day for me.:(
Any tips from pros?

Im flying with the Powerfull delta, and almost always when they land they drop aerosols... just a tip ;)
I was unsuccesfull getting the aerosols with the Turboprops and Jets. I had 2 drops with the Delta's.

So now i got 17 aerosols in stock. and 12 used

Top Bottom