Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Glad to be here

Device
  1. Windows PC
Welcome. Wish you good playing.
May you look for an actieve alliances group, maybe we could chat and find something

Hi everybody. I'm new to this forum and think it will be lovely and useful. Love AC game and I'm playing it since february 2021. My code is 203evvz02. Level 53, 130 stars and 11 red hearts.
Thanks
Hi @Pikipi ! I sent you an FR so you can visit my city if you need to. I can't exchange gifts with you, but I do urge you to develop relationships with regular gifting partners in the game. One helpful thing to do is to change your name in the game to what you need at the time. So, if you need Landing Lamps, you change your game name to "Pikpi LL". If you need fuel, then "Pikpi F20". Over time you will gain regular gifting partners who will send you what you want every day based on what is in your game name... as long as you send them what they want every day :) .

The list of abbreviations for the gifts is here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ac-shortcut-items-with-multi-language-descriptions.21637/

Happy flying!

I sent you a friend request.

We might have a spot in our alliance (CaptainsClub.) We want to maintain 50% - 69% completion in order to maintain the First Class bonus (increases flight income by 50% for 1 week). You would have to complete 1-2 tasks a week.

you can PM @Captain Igloooo for more info.
Thanks so much. Friend request accepted. I own a small alliance (level 1) but we're getting (2 members) 63% per week. Maybe latter : ) . Thanks @Captain Igloooo too : )

Hi @Pikipi ! I sent you an FR so you can visit my city if you need to. I can't exchange gifts with you, but I do urge you to develop relationships with regular gifting partners in the game. One helpful thing to do is to change your name in the game to what you need at the time. So, if you need Landing Lamps, you change your game name to "Pikpi LL". If you need fuel, then "Pikpi F20". Over time you will gain regular gifting partners who will send you what you want every day based on what is in your game name... as long as you send them what they want every day :) .

The list of abbreviations for the gifts is here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ac-shortcut-items-with-multi-language-descriptions.21637/

Happy flying!
Thank you Jenn B. FR accepted. Very useful information : ) . I have so much to learn... : )

Top Bottom