Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Goals for 2019

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sorry but I loose all my statistics on alliance flights. Just can say that I flew more than 500 flights to get 10 S3 airplanes. My guess is a ratio of 10% maximum.
500 flights for 10 S3 airplanes? Are you sure about that? That's actually really good. I was expecting to only get 1 plane (6 drops) per 200 flights, since the highest percentage I heard was 6%. I've even heard of 100 flights being done without a single drop, which is pretty discouraging and depressing (n)

Started playing about 14 months ago and didn't have any goals for 2018. But my plans were:
- Hit level 80 (which I did it October I think, took me 11 months thanks to gold sub)
- Get stars for all destinations for each plan type. Currently done all up to Giant and working on Giant and Falcon
- Get 6 Pyramids

For 2019 I have these goals:
- Get 500 stars
- Get all stars for Giants and Falcons
- Get all factories for beds and pills to stock up
- Get 12 more adventure buildings
- Get 6 rocket gardens (have 4)
- Get 6 Space Travel monument (have 4)
- Build Terminal Level 11

Will probably have no problems to achieve these goals, but still learning the game and will probably figure out a lot more to do this year.

Hopefully I can start flying Condors also, we will see.

I have no goals for 2019. :LOL:
You have to be more serious @fertob :LOL:

Been playing this game for 11 months, and got Level 77, 344 stars, 12 adventure buildings, and @Wasted Eagle as my alliance leader. ;) :D

And for 2019 i have these goals:
- Level 80
- 500 stars (tbh, don't care about stars)
- The Louvre, The Louvre and The Louvre. :D (30 first adventure buildings)
- Alliance Maps (up to Jet S3)
- Get 6 space travel monuments and alien legacy. (Have 6 rocket gardens).
- Condor ? (Not sure about this).
- 150k pax minimum.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You have to be more serious @fertob :LOL:

Been playing this game for 11 months, and got Level 77, 344 stars, 12 adventure buildings, and @Wasted Eagle as my alliance leader. ;) :D

And for 2019 i have these goals:
- Level 80
- 500 stars (tbh, don't care about stars)
- The Louvre, The Louvre and The Louvre. :D (30 first adventure buildings)
- Alliance Maps (up to Jet S3)
- Get 6 space travel monuments and alien legacy. (Have 6 rocket gardens).
- Condor ? (Not sure about this).
- 150k pax minimum.
All reasonable. Good luck getting the right maps. Each one is a shot in the dark each week.

Taken a while to work out what objectives I could set myself.

Id go or 600 stars (already 482)
Finish 3* falcon including alliance destinations
3* tp, jet, delta alliance destinations
Get last rocket garden and last 2 space monuments
Buy Alliance reserve hangar!! and have enough left for the CBM if it reappears.

Main objective is to still be playing at the end of the year.

Madge

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
What a great topic Aardvark! Never thought about goals for a new year in this game, but now I kinda did!

2018 was a great year! I've moved from my own and old alliance AirDeventer, which did almost never make top100, to InFlight alliance, weekly top10 alliance. Increased my stars from 340 to almost 500, which is great too! So lot of progressive made.. So what's for 2019?

- Reach 500 stars should be easy, now at 498.. So let's aim for the 600!
- I want to finish all helicopter flights until 3 stars. I'm an end on the road, but not there yet.
- Increase my weekly passangers to a minimum of 150k, gonna be hard, but let's see!

So that means, keep on growing!

jmsammons415

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03uacbl8
Username
jms items needed
Great question. Will and could go on for a long time since I'm new to the game, started in early September, but here goes.

Level 80 (71 currently)
400 Stars (203 currently)
3 Star all TP flights including Alliance Destinations
3 Star all Delta/PPD/Jumbo and Giant regular Destinations

I'll start with that for now.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Great question. Will and could go on for a long time since I'm new to the game, started in early September, but here goes.

Level 80 (71 currently)
400 Stars (203 currently)
3 Star all TP flights including Alliance Destinations
3 Star all Delta/PPD/Jumbo and Giant regular Destinations

I'll start with that for now.

You only started in September and are there already?!? :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

That's serious dedication (or spend!).

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
What a great topic Aardvark! Never thought about goals for a new year in this game, but now I kinda did!

I agree, what a great topic, so much more interesting and thought provoking than many of the usual threads.

I notice @Aardvark has started a few interesting threads like this recently. If any of the powers that be are reading, I think he would make a great Moderator. I am sure he would get some life into the forum outside the usual event has started, event instructions type posts.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
2019 Airport City Game Objectives.
To be achieved by 31December 2019
- Still playing AC.
- Still enjoying playing AC.
- Not been kicked off AC Forum for bad behaviour.
- My wife has not divorced me for always playing that wretched Airport Game.
- My grandchildren have not discovered my AC game account.
- oh. And got 650 stars.

How will I know if I have achieved my objectives? I can only achieve the last objective if all the others come true. :p

2019 Airport City Game Objectives.
To be achieved by 31December 2019
- Still playing AC.
- Still enjoying playing AC.
- Not been kicked off AC Forum for bad behaviour.
- My wife has not divorced me for always playing that wretched Airport Game.
- My grandchildren have not discovered my AC game account.
- oh. And got 650 stars.

How will I know if I have achieved my objectives? I can only achieve the last objective if all the others come true. :p
giphy.gif

jmsammons415

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03uacbl8
Username
jms items needed
You only started in September and are there already?!? :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

That's serious dedication (or spend!).
I do have gold sub, but not a ton of spend other than that. We recently had twins so I'm up all hours of the day/night so I keep my planes in the air a lot. More than anything though joining the Chanel Royal Air Alliance is how I've made such quick strides. I ask 4-5 silly questions about the game a week probably and always get a good answer in minutes and that's helped make things keep moving forward for me. I have one other goal now that I think about it I want to do a week of at least 150k passangers! 105 or so is my highest so far.

Top Bottom