Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Goals for 2019

I've been having a think over the past couple of weeks about what targets I'm shooting for in 2019, as I started playing this game nearly two years ago now, and there are a few outlying things where I'm behind in the game. Would be interesting to hear other ideas of what people are targetting, so in no particular order, here are my five:

Complete the Sphinx and Greek Temple collections on the adventure map runs.
Start flying Condors
Get up to 700 stars
Complete six of every passenger building
Fly 250k passengers in a week (my current record is about 170k)

I've been having a think over the past couple of weeks about what targets I'm shooting for in 2019, as I started playing this game nearly two years ago now, and there are a few outlying things where I'm behind in the game. Would be interesting to hear other ideas of what people are targetting, so in no particular order, here are my five:

Start flying Condors
Get up to 700 stars
Keep going (y)
giphy.gif

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil

Start flying Condors
Get up to 700 stars

Like the goals! I hadn't really thought about it until I read your post, so here I go ... They say if you right it down, you're more likely to stay committed to the goal, right?!

Complete these collections:
  • Druid Horoscope (Stonehenge)
  • Chariot of Zeus (Ancient Greek Temple)
  • Sarcophagus (Sphinx)
  • Sands of Time (The Louvre)
  • Easy Rider (S3 Power Delta)
Finish these:
  • 3-Stars on all standard falcon destinations
  • 3-Stars on all helicopter destinations
  • L11 Terminal
  • L10 Town Hall
Start these:
  • Condor destinations
  • Magnificent Desolation (Luna Park) collection
Finally, think twice about participating in all of the events. I think I'm feeling a little event fatigue, so maybe only do events that offer new flight destinations.

For 2018 I said I wanted but to double my amount of adventure buildings - which I did, I know have 38 and I also wanted to get 700 stars. Missed that one as I’m on 662 but I got a bit sidelined on other things in the game this year.

So -2019 - I’m going to go for 800 stars, get to 72 adventure buildings ( complete the first 12 sets , upto notre-dame de Paris )

I’m in a pretty good alliance so I’ve started to three star the alliance map destinations- I’ve done PPD, would like to complete turbo then jets

Other goals - complete every event as I did this year and maximise land on the city side. Also I am thinking about either getting a subscription or occasionally purchasing greens when on offer. I’ve not paid anything to GI since March 2017, I didn’t buy lots but I bought greens maybe once every four months or so. I stopped due to how bad the game got at that time but these last 18 months have seen a huge improvement on reliability and I don’t have a proble, in paying to help developers, I’ve been playing this game now for 4 years and I love it to death.

This all could change though depending on any anticipated update on levels from GI :sneaky::sneaky:

Good luck to everyone

This is great. As a newer player (started playing a little before Age of Ash), it's really awesome to see more developed players goals and progress. Thanks so much for sharing. I agree with the events and flying to new destinations. I'd have to say my goals are 2019 would be:

-3* all regular destinations up to giant
-complete first set of adventure runs (Louvre)
-CT12, 6 furniture and 6 pharma labs

This is great. As a newer player (started playing a little before Age of Ash), it's really awesome to see more developed players goals and progress. Thanks so much for sharing. I agree with the events and flying to new destinations. I'd have to say my goals are 2019 would be:

-3* all regular destinations up to giant
-complete first set of adventure runs (Louvre)
-CT12, 6 furniture and 6 pharma labs

@Anton01 Are you planning to fly condors and thunderbirds this year? You’re looking at 13 million coins for the Tower and those 12 buildings.

If so that’s great but if you aren’t I’d suggest buying 1 of each to start building a supply and use those coins for other parts of your city. I did one of each and I have about 800 beds and 500 pills ready to go when I do start flying those planes.

@Anton01 Are you planning to fly condors and thunderbirds this year? You’re looking at 13 million coins for the Tower and those 12 buildings.

If so that’s great but if you aren’t I’d suggest buying 1 of each to start building a supply and use those coins for other parts of your city. I did one of each and I have about 800 beds and 500 pills ready to go when I do start flying those planes.
That's a great point. I actually haven't even started flying Falcons yet either. Been saving EP and LP. And I hadn't really planned on flying T birds or condors yet so I'll have to agree that the coins would be better spent on more PAX buildings. Thanks!

I achieved all my goal in 2018
Get all kinds of planes
Open all lots of reserved hanger
Getting reserved hanger 2 ( will buy it tomorrow)
Achieved top 20 Alliance Rank
Get 6 Aztec pyramid
Completed every event .

My goal for 2019
Hits Top 10 Alliance Rank
Fly 300k passengers a week
Continues to collect more building from excavation maps
Get black plane

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Start flying Condors
Get up to 700 stars

wow ! 250 000 is really awesome ! good luck ! !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What is this A4M2019?
Anybody have some insight as to the drop rates for the s3 planes? Are they at least the same as adventure flights? Worse? Better?

Top Bottom