Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game crashed, now I have someone elses airport!

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@Jgm85 - as I wrote earlier - it changed my friend code so I had to give them new code, old code, reisntall game from scratch, get to Level 5, and then received new activation code, that brought everything back.
AND it didn't work first time, so I had to repeat everything once again (deinstall, new install, get to level 5, send code, get code...)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I just had a "New version of AC available" pop up message on my iOS game.
That means update will be tomorrow. Only CRapple needs to "approve" update, and then need to be in AppStore. Just hope - REALLY HOPE - it will be without many bad bugs, but any good bug is welcome! :hilarious:

Hope GI will "repay" our waiting with lots of greenies and other "sweet things"... :hungry:

Well, my game crashed (as it was updating other apps), and now I have lost my airport and have got someone elses totally different airport! Talk about a game destroying bug!

I heard from one of my neighbours today and he has the city from one of my games. What is really strange, he is on Android and I am iOS.

So far he can play everything in my city and so can I without interfering with each other. He moved one of my buildings and it didn't show as moved in my city. He can't fly my falcon since he is only level 50 but can fly all other planes. He is happy with my city and wants to keep it....:)

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I heard from one of my neighbours today and he has the city from one of my games. What is really strange, he is on Android and I am iOS.

So far he can play everything in my city and so can I without interfering with each other. He moved one of my buildings and it didn't show as moved in my city. He can't fly my falcon since he is only level 50 but can fly all other planes. He is happy with my city and wants to keep it....:)

If only I got a better airport than my own then I'm sure I wouldn't of been so hasty in sending off a ticket to GI :-D If only I got one with a few planetariums and training centres lol

Unfortunately the airport I got was smaller, with less of the buildings I worked so hard to get (town hall was 2 levels lower and the terminal is 2 lower aswell). The only things the 'new' one had was the military hanger and a falcon plane which I had no plans to upgrade to yet. Plus add in the the last 4 event building were missing (I didn't get the independence day one as I hadn't found such good neighbours back then).

If only I got a better airport than my own then I'm sure I wouldn't of been so hasty in sending off a ticket to GI :-D If only I got one with a few planetariums and training centres lol
I got a better airport than my own but I sent a ticket to GI. I want to recover my airport. I do not feel a sense of accomplishment at the new airport.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
I have got the same problem after installed Mirrors of Albion.
It was finished when I was visiting neighbours. I end up with one of my neighbour's airport now.

Ticket sent, and I hope to get my own airport back (although my friend's airport have much better feature)

I have got the same problem after installed Mirrors of Albion.
It was finished when I was visiting neighbours. I end up with one of my neighbour's airport now.

Ticket sent, and I hope to get my own airport back (although my friend's airport have much better feature)

Crap, the same happened to me, I am close to give up. This is simply impossible

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Well i never got a reply from GI today, so looks like it will be monday at the earliest before i even get the chance to get my airport back. So i'm missing on the 3 greenies, at least 4 days to complete the quest and potentially another 4 greenies if the GI game install are taken off me. Add that in to missing the land expansion sale. Not been a great week for me, not really missing the game so might be for the uninstall bin...

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@Jgm85 - that is worst - not been able to complete quest due to this kind of bug. But if you did get greenies - you will get them from GI - I know I did. They even reimbursed me for a bug with time I found in this update - 15 greenies. They do try to fix everything, but you have to be persistent and don't give up.

Top Bottom