Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game crashed, now I have someone elses airport!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Here's the deal

I would like you to consider is to start the game over and get all your purchased game currency transferred to your new account.

To receive a coupon and restore a part of your game progress or get your purchases transferred to your new game please gather the necessary information about your game (your previous player name and friend code) , uninstall the application completely from the device, restart the device, install the game from Google Play again, reach level 5 and the Sociality button will be available to you again.

After that please send me the following details:

1) Your new friend code.To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.2) Your Google Wallet transaction IDs.You can find your receipts and transaction IDs by logging into wallet.google.com with the account you used to make purchases. Once you have found the orders in question, please send us the transaction IDs, dates and amounts of the purchases.3) Your game level, stars, the amount of coins and Airport Cash you had in the previous game and the total cost of your airport city.

Looking forward to your response!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The issue for me is this is not the 1st airport i have lost. Back last year I had a max level airport game crash and made me start from level 1 again,albeit it it was no-where near as good as the 2nd one lost as i didnt use the neighbours part at all. But this one, i earned a grand hotel myself, had completed all but 1 quest since last summer. I'm not sure how possible a restore is as my current false airport might have over-written that saved data. Persistence may be key, going to keep sending replys to my ticket

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
hI there, I ran into the same issue with both of my games. Now I've lost my level 57 and changed it into a level 23 airport I was just visiting.
WTF...
To @Mario's Dad , @nsari , @Bali Hi and @Long : I don't know if my airport will be playable in the next days :-(
I have just sent off the friend code etc to GI and will be taking as many screenshots as I need to keep a track on gold coins, silver coins, greenies etc, plus my main stock of fuel, passengers and launch items.
Then I will start from scratch but have evidence of my achievements so far
Fingers crossed once more

Sounds very familiar

Hehe, got a solution today, one ticket closed. There is no bug, because I cannot add lost friends I have added once. The fact I have not deleted them on my own got somehow forgotten. Sorry to say so, but GI is bunch of ... and I am seriously thinking if it makes sense to fight the lost battle...

hI there, I ran into the same issue with both of my games. Now I've lost my level 57 and changed it into a level 23 airport I was just visiting.
WTF...
To @Mario's Dad , @nsari , @Bali Hi and @Long : I don't know if my airport will be playable in the next days :-(

Sorry to hear the problem and thanks for letting me know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4uf1r
Username
Simon-abandon
I have just opened the game and found that's not my city........

It is totally wrong, GI server link me to the city of my neighbor @drivefast99 .....how come?

screen18.jpg

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I have just opened the game and found that's not my city........

It is totally wrong, GI server link me to the city of my neighbor @drivefast99 .....how come?

screen18.jpg
Hey, give me my airport back :) - That's weird, everything around the edges seem to be yours (quests, money, levels, etc) but the airport is mine. Hope you had a backup. If you restore, you'll probably be back to your original game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4uf1r
Username
Simon-abandon
Hey, give me my airport back :) - That's weird, everything around the edges seem to be yours (quests, money, levels, etc) but the airport is mine. Hope you had a backup. If you restore, you'll probably be back to your original game.

We are in the same city, maybe our flights will be counted as same account and we can joint to win the 1st place in the world competition:rolleyes:

Guys, I have corrupted game as well as stated earlier, I have got a city from Madlen Airborne, if it is city of Paul I would not complain. I was thinking to stop the game, but asked for solution from GI support. They replied I should start a new game and they will compensate key achievements via code. I have decided to give it a try and I will keep you informed. Greetings

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
jgm85
Luckily for you GI support have replied, I have got 2 standard responses since Wed when I submitted the original ticket, first asked for friend code then 2nd asked for screenshots of the level/friend code etc. I have asked for a restore code to get my game back to Wednesday am (before the crash) but have yet to receive any reply. I looked into my previous tickets, and it was Nov 4 last year when my original game crashed. If I don't get back to my airport size/achivements etc then I for sure will not be playing for another year for it to crash again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4uf1r
Username
Simon-abandon
Here's the deal

I would like you to consider is to start the game over and get all your purchased game currency transferred to your new account.

To receive a coupon and restore a part of your game progress or get your purchases transferred to your new game please gather the necessary information about your game (your previous player name and friend code) , uninstall the application completely from the device, restart the device, install the game from Google Play again, reach level 5 and the Sociality button will be available to you again.

1) Your new friend code.To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.2) Your Google Wallet transaction IDs.You can find your receipts and transaction IDs by logging into wallet.google.com with the account you used to make purchases. Once you have found the orders in question, please send us the transaction IDs, dates and amounts of the purchases.3) Your game level, stars, the amount of coins and Airport Cash you had in the previous game and the total cost of your airport city.

I received the same reply from GI too.
If I choose receive a coupon and restore my game, could I get back my own city?
Although drivefast99's city has 5 planetariums, but I still love my own city:cry:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
jgm85
Here's the deal

So this is the response I have just received, I think due to the airport I have being smaller and a few levels behind I will just be going for the coupon to receive what I need. This is due to the amount of stuff I have in storage (maps, building items, bonus's). Luckily I played my airport religiously so I will be noting down the buildings I am missing, and in the future doing a full screenshot backup every few weeks so I know exactly what I have. Frustrating as with the terminal/town hall/launch pads this will set me back at least a month to get to the level I was at.

I will keep you updated with how this way turns out.

EDIT - Now I have started to play again, I can visit only a handful of my 214 neighbours!! This is just going fro bad to worse with this buggy game

Last edited:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
I have decided to sit tight.
My main games are stuck but my so called support, after GI glitch, is producing greenies nicely If I ever get them back then captain ne2 will be a super support in its new guise
:unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle::p:p:D

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Guys, I have corrupted game as well as stated earlier, I have got a city from Madlen Airborne, if it is city of Paul I would not complain. I was thinking to stop the game, but asked for solution from GI support. They replied I should start a new game and they will compensate key achievements via code. I have decided to give it a try and I will keep you informed. Greetings
I really wish you could have got the city of Paul :D .BTW,why don't you just keep playing the madlen game and redeem the compensation code on madlens city? It will be much easier as madlen city already have everything at least once.
From now on I will only visit those[ (@)ydl(@) or tom@ :D ] who have a really huge city in hope of getting this bug and having a bigger city than mine :D

Top Bottom