Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

First teaser of 2021

Hi,
So can you explain to us why last days players are blocked with a lot of pax or fuel in the bar, large amounts of lollipops, pills, beds?
This applies to players who have been playing for over 3 years and who have accumulated their achievements for flying many years and by buying additional slots in factories with real money before the limits were introduced?

Tell us why does it take 3 days for any answer from support or settling the problem (e.g. unfair blocking) for almost a month?

DarekK
I think Gi blocked these accounts because some players doing clones and by mistake they blocked real players accounts.
Still there is some accounts show up in the game with big stock of items from no where and i received neighbor request from them.
After 2017 many accounts with big stock and we know each other before 2017 and who real players after that and everyday some new coming from where they got these accounts for sure from some players quit the game.
I am afraid any moments block my account either because of the stock and the fast i fly within 6 hours :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if GI do any train station or harbour simulation games?

If so I might play them and ask them to add planes as it would be a good feature 🤣🤣🤣

There was an amazing GI Game called Sunshine Bay - Bascially Airport City, but a marine version. Sadly it never got updated and reached it's potential. Would have been great to merge the two games.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Hello, pilots! We're back from winter holidays and ready to dive in to the development.
We are preparing lots of features, improvements and fixes this year. And I will provide previews for your in the near future.

And to begin with let me introduce a small teaser of a-long-expected feature - City traffic!View attachment 46178
*screenshot is work-in-progress

It will make its appearance to the game in the following updates.
  • colorful 3D car models.
  • Highway between city district and airport zone.
  • It will require three conjoined road tiles to allow traffic to appear.
More frequent announcements will follow. ;)

FIrst I appreciate the heads-on. Looks nice. No more IMHO.

BUT, the main issue in my opinion that needs a HUGE update is the monetary aspects of playing the game.

I am playing the game for over 3 years, and investing real money almost every month, BUT I've reached a point, that I'm saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
There is no reason why level 3 of power oil refinery should cost 1000 greenies (about 350$ real US dollars).
There is no reason why 1 land expansion no. 170 should cost 120 greenies.
There is no reason why upgrading the furniture factory to level 2 costs 80 greenies
etc. etc..
I've reached a point where I do not agree to spend real money on greenies.
I feel that greenies=greediness.

I feel that the developers believe that long time players have a very deep pockets.
If a significant change will happen, you will lose your devoted players.

Rohith Kodgi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04iupl6cp
Username
RK F20
Hi,
So can you explain to us why last days players are blocked with a lot of pax or fuel in the bar, large amounts of lollipops, pills, beds?
This applies to players who have been playing for over 3 years and who have accumulated their achievements for flying many years and by buying additional slots in factories with real money before the limits were introduced?

Tell us why does it take 3 days for any answer from support or settling the problem (e.g. unfair blocking) for almost a month?

DarekK
For example @Air Colonia my fellow old alliance member.. has been blocked for no reason and for months.. interesting thing support doesn't know why they blocked.. we lost a valuable alliance member.. and more importantly GI's player.

Hello, pilots! We're back from winter holidays and ready to dive in to the development.
We are preparing lots of features, improvements and fixes this year. And I will provide previews for your in the near future.

And to begin with let me introduce a small teaser of a-long-expected feature - City traffic!View attachment 46178

Hi @Ur-quan, Happy New Year

Three points from me
1) Thanks so much for sharing - we LOVE you joining the conversations, it so prompts responses and great to have debate
2) I have to say I LOVE the idea of this development. We all play the game differently, and I am one who wants my city look as close to a real city as possible, so it s zoned, my roads join up etc, etc. Can't wait to see it
3) However, I agree with everyone else in here that there is a massive list of things we want your dev guys to work on, and most would be a higher priority for game play rather than aesthetics - however you say this is one of many so I am assuming they are being worked on in parallel - the more teasers you can give us and the more debate you prompt from a very loyal (generally) fan group the better!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
FIrst I appreciate the heads-on. Looks nice. No more IMHO.

BUT, the main issue in my opinion that needs a HUGE update is the monetary aspects of playing the game.

I am playing the game for over 3 years, and investing real money almost every month, BUT I've reached a point, that I'm saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
There is no reason why level 3 of power oil refinery should cost 1000 greenies (about 350$ real US dollars).
There is no reason why 1 land expansion no. 170 should cost 120 greenies.
There is no reason why upgrading the furniture factory to level 2 costs 80 greenies
etc. etc..
I've reached a point where I do not agree to spend real money on greenies.
I feel that greenies=greediness.

I feel that the developers believe that long time players have a very deep pockets.
If a significant change will happen, you will lose your devoted players.

I think the last time I spent real money was in august 2018 ! Then, there was 100 items limit, I no longer spend any cents ! I just play free :D !
So, I understand your point ! and I agree ! 1 000 greenies is not possible for me, if it was 100, I could pay real money for it, but 1000, no !

I think the last time I spent real money was in august 2018 ! Then, there was 100 items limit, I no longer spend any cents ! I just play free :D !
So, I understand your point ! and I agree ! 1 000 greenies is not possible for me, if it was 100, I could pay real money for it, but 1000, no !
That is only for players with those buildings names can’t be pronounced...
that’s the real reason prices are like that I guess

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Guys we need to take it easy. It's been a few months since we have heard from @Ur-quan , and we can't be dumping our frustrations all at once to overwhelm our solo connection to G! I understand the frustrations, believe me, as I have seen how things have been deteriorating over the past few months. However, lets just be grateful that we have a connection once again.
@Ur-quan as you can already see, people have been...er....waiting on your arrival. I know we dropped a lot of information and venting on you at once, but please don't take it personal. This forum has the most passionate fans of the game that you will ever come across, and even after many years of fruatration for various reasons, the most passionate of the passionate still remain. Just understand that we all just really love the game and want it to be the best it can be, so we get a bit disappointed when it falls significantly short of our vision.
That being said, thank you and welcome back to the forum. Also, Happy New Year to you and the GI team. I look forward to what you guys have in store and I hope you all will follow through with cummunucating with your customers and holding our feedback in high regard. We are here when you need us.

There was an amazing GI Game called Sunshine Bay - Bascially Airport City, but a marine version. Sadly it never got updated and reached it's potential. Would have been great to merge the two games.
Similarly Big Business was a great game, like AC in a lot of ways. Would like to see some elements of that in AC, the closest aspect to it is the helicopter production runs.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom

first thing: welcome back after the long , long holiday.
Now starting with the negative points:
- communication: not a ability where G.I. is big in it. Listen to the players, discuss with the players, understand what the players are asking for.
- bugs: old bugs/ errors (or maybe call them features) are still active since the big update on the version V7.x. Airplanes are still stucking, hanging after landing. A thing which was reported during the beta in 2019 - but until now: it is not fixed! To visit a neighbor: yeah. Easier: "reset" button. Easy to program. or?
- updates: it looks the last months that G.I. is using updates to introduce to us more bugs, instead of real fixes. Please check before the new update is available for all plattforms
- updates for all plattforms at the same time: that is a very important point - and it also shows how careless G.I. is , and how they are not listen to the players (I reported the following not only once to the customer care or however you wanna call it): Workflow of a new update: upload the new update for all plattforms - a new event will start then automatically after four days. That should be enough that all plattforms can download the updates - there are too many delays with that. And strange: last time a delay for iphone user causes an extension of the event , for Android or Windows players: nothing happens. G.I. should handle the plattforms equaly!
- new levels! new levels ! new levels!
- Space -> spacestaion -> Mars -> ....many things since a long time have been requested by the players : and nothing.
- customer care: to handling a problem (last time I didn't got a QL , I complained on 25th because of that - solved this week - three weeks because of a small thing). It takes TOO LONG! more players -> more money _> and it should be: more people at the customer care. Lazy excuse: because of COvid-19 more people are playing and we have more requests to handle - managing a company means also to recognise this and to act!!!!
- alliance: communication tool inside of the game for the alliance members (I requested that twice to the customer care -> reply: great idea).

In general: please follow more the requests of the players and communicate with the players. Silence is never a sign of professional handling a relationship - any kind of relationship. Use the New Year to make a lot of things much better. It is not so difficult. The car thing: waste of time, waste of battery time - hopefully it is possible to turn it off. I do not need it! (and many others also don't need it)

I'm certainly don't disagree with a lot of the negatives raised in this thread. There are many issues and many very passionate players. I can understand a lot of frustration, especially for those who have lost access to their game or had issues with subscriptions. It might be prudent to keep critism polite and constructive if we want to keep GI communicating with us and actually listening to what we say. If I was a gi employee (I am a software engineer) and I saw this thread i'd be 'f**k that' and not want to come back. I know we are customers and a lot of us paying customers at that but these are people who work for GI. People with feelings lives and stresses of a very hectic world right now. Being rude to them will not help. I am not picking at anyone in particular or at everyone so what I have said might not apply to you, it's just a general tone on this thread.

Please be excellent to reach other

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03pifew82
Username
Skylar

And I'd love to see some rivers, hills and seas. Not just forrest. Could GI do some features about it? ;)

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi @Ur-quan, Happy New Year

Three points from me
1) Thanks so much for sharing - we LOVE you joining the conversations, it so prompts responses and great to have debate
2) I have to say I LOVE the idea of this development. We all play the game differently, and I am one who wants my city look as close to a real city as possible, so it s zoned, my roads join up etc, etc. Can't wait to see it
3) However, I agree with everyone else in here that there is a massive list of things we want your dev guys to work on, and most would be a higher priority for game play rather than aesthetics - however you say this is one of many so I am assuming they are being worked on in parallel - the more teasers you can give us and the more debate you prompt from a very loyal (generally) fan group the better!
QFT. Thanks @ItsRalphy for speaking the words in my heart.

Top Bottom