Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

First teaser of 2021

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Hello, pilots! We're back from winter holidays and ready to dive in to the development.
We are preparing lots of features, improvements and fixes this year. And I will provide previews for your in the near future.

And to begin with let me introduce a small teaser of a-long-expected feature - City traffic!
Car_in_game (2).mp4 - Медиапроигрыватель VLC 2021-.png

*screenshot is work-in-progress

It will make its appearance to the game in the following updates.
  • colorful 3D car models.
  • Highway between city district and airport zone.
  • It will require three conjoined road tiles to allow traffic to appear.
More frequent announcements will follow. ;)

Hello, pilots! We're back from winter holidays and ready to dive in to the development.
We are preparing lots of features, improvements and fixes this year. And I will provide previews for your in the near future.

And to begin with let me introduce a small teaser of a-long-expected feature - City traffic!View attachment 46178

cool looking like a real city with traffic

It is a visual upgrade. Like 3D airplanes. We got lots of feedback through the years of people asking us to add city-traffic.
Of course, more tech and gameplay features are on the way too.

Moving cars and spinning hangers add no value to the game. We've had the ad problem for almost a year now and fixing it will definitely add value; events have regressed to near abysmal if not already abysmal and improving them will definitely add value; as for customer service well... the less said the better for my sugar and blood pressure levels.

I try to look at the glass half full but looking at it upside down seems more feasible, treating moving cars and spinning hangers as priority if I was a head honcho in that company people would be clearing their desks and effectively looking for jobs...

@Ur-quan is it possible to get your boss to read through this forum? I'm not advocating for anyone to get fired here, but as a form of research and development and a way to get to know your customers and the game a bit more to just go through the forum and maybe, just maybe there could be some form of progress in terms of game quality.

And to begin with let me introduce a small teaser of a-long-expected feature - City traffic!View attachment 46178

Why bother with that? Once again, only cosmetics.
I wish there were new levels. And that arenas and campsites did effectively drop biker jac.

Is this some kind of joke or April fools come early

There are so many ways to add gameplay - spinning planes and animated toy cars are not one of them

The new hangar feature has so much possibility, customising planes, maybe collecting parts and sub assemblies to assemble new aircraft, etc etc. Adding toy animated cars will just add to the already bloated programming

Level 80 has been the max now for several years, 3 launch pads has been max since day one,

Did the same team that came up with this come up with the latest terrible quests where there are little in the way of gameplay - just click , click , click and have drop rates that force people to buy greens and bonus’s

Moving cars and spinning hangers add no value to the game. We've had the ad problem for almost a year now and fixing it will definitely add value; events have regressed to near abysmal if not already abysmal and improving them will definitely add value; as for customer service well... the less said the better for my sugar and blood pressure levels.

I try to look at the glass half full but looking at it upside down seems more feasible, treating moving cars and spinning hangers as priority if I was a head honcho in that company people would be clearing their desks and effectively looking for jobs...
Well said

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
@Ur-quan is it possible to get your boss to read through this forum? I'm not advocating for anyone to get fired here, but as a form of research and development and a way to get to know your customers and the game a bit more to just go through the forum and maybe, just maybe there could be some form of progress in terms of game quality.
As I've said being more open to community - is one of our main goals this year.
Devs are reading through all discussions on this forum and taking all feedback seriously.
And big kudos to "the link" community for the feedback in the updates.

Devs are reading through all discussions on this forum and taking all feedback seriously.
Now this is the step in the right direction and big ups for this step...
Please don't disappear, do drop by even for meaningless chit-chat.

edit:
Let's hope results will be visible and as always the muster will be the level and amount of complaints...
I remain optimistic, though.

That’s nice to hear, and if the devs do read this or get the info relayed to them then that is nice too.

AC has a tremendous amount of longevity and so much to do but some of the recent features/ upgrades have been poor at best.

It must be very difficult to come up with new sides, new levels , I appreciate that and we all know that there will be no movement on the ridiculous 100 warehouse limit but there have been so many changes over the Years that no one wherever they are are playing the same game as many of us have advantages from before limits were added.

I also do realise that the current worldwide issues will have an affect on people working at GI, you may be all working remotely or there may be less of you

Many of us have CBM’s, anyone joining in the last few years has no way to get them so they have to pay for greens - hugely unfair.

The new types of event rewards I actually think are good as it gives all players some chance with the leagues of 100 players of similar abilities but there seems to be a push towards pay to finish the event with all tasks. I realise that GI is a business and have to make money but making quests impossible unless you pay is just wrong.

Some of the recent banning of players due to saving up items is also very poor. Again , I realise that it must be extremely difficult to deal with all the cheaters, but come on it’s clear when someone is just saving up thousand of fuel units or has thousands of items saved before the terrible V7 changes

AC is a fantastic game, it deserves to be treated as such by the people who make the decisions in GI

GI clearly places little to no value on the loyalty of the veteran player. These types of updates are silly and do nothing to solve the boredom that has overtaken the game. 3D cars and highways, really? I hope the developers are more creative than that. How about additional levels and destinations? How about new adventure flights? How about new events? I’d like to see space events instead of mini games and endless clicking of buildings that don’t drop anything. Players need a reason to open the game every day. I’m sorry but at least for me, fancy hangers and 3D graphics just won’t do it.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Don’t see the point in the cars, especially if you need 3 connected roads ~ lots of people break up the road with 1 radius buildings so won’t see cars. Could we have the ads fixed and the bug that makes planes stop at the end of the runway first
You need 3 connecting roads for cars to appear. Any less than that and they wont appear....no change in rules. Its all aesthetics.

Top Bottom