Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

First teaser of 2021

FlyingViking

800+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
037610mz4
Username
Flying Viking
While I’m not an employee of G! and don’t know the profile of their developers in general devs come in a few varieties.. some do the game logic, other content and finally some the user interface and animations. It might be a small feature the last group has been working on between other bigger projects or when they’ve been waiting on other groups to deliver functionality they need to continue their other work.
I personally don’t care too much for this function either and hope they’ll give us a way to turn this off to save processing power (=battery).

FV

Ao hows this car thing going to work? Should the city have full connecting roads? I dont know about others, in my city i keep roads only to activate a building. If it needs connecting from point A to point Z then you need to reduce land expansion cost.
Per the feature(s) description:
"It will require three conjoined road tiles to allow traffic to appear"

While I’m not an employee of G! and don’t know the profile of their developers in general devs come in a few varieties.. some do the game logic, other content and finally some the user interface and animations. It might be a small feature the last group has been working on between other bigger projects or when they’ve been waiting on other groups to deliver functionality they need to continue their other work.
I personally don’t care too much for this function either and hope they’ll give us a way to turn this off to save processing power (=battery).

FV
Agreed. Generally there is a Product Manager overseeing a product team which consists of designers, developers, support, usability, etc. Which consist of artists, programmers, etc. Within the development team generally there are CORE developers and then side teams (often interns or junior developers) working on side projects. I suspect GI is structured similarly.

Ok, I’ve had a bit of fun laughing at this new feature but if GI are serious about listening to players via this forum as they used to do - here’s some simple ones just for starters - @Ur-quan

Bans - Why have players been banned for stockpiling fuel, passengers and warehouse items

Bugs - why does release after release have bugs in it, yes programming by nature is a difficult task but some bugs are so obvious- the recent gold sub fuel one for instance . We had a spell around 2017/18 I think where it was really bad - then bugs seemed to get less but last 12 months they are back.

Warehouse limit - I know it’s been done to death, I complained about it when it was first mentioned and I have changed my game play to adapt to it but a limit of 100 is insane when weekly alliance tasks ( just to mention one issue with the limit) require more than 100 flights

These are just 3 simple things, if you asked every member of this forum you would get a thousand different suggestions, that’s just human nature but I would just prefer to get back to basics, gameplay ( I liked the new events we had recently ) and a reliable game where you don’t have to worry about bugs or bans

There has been a lot of talk on here about GI wanting to rid some of the long term players- I’m not sure I believe this but it would seem to me the long term players are the ones I see most of with the gold rings to show gold subs. I had one for a long time but I stopped it, once when the warehouse limit kicked in - I then started again and then stopped it I last year purely due to the bugs

Hello, pilots! We're back from winter holidays and ready to dive in to the development.
We are preparing lots of features, improvements and fixes this year. And I will provide previews for your in the near future.

And to begin with let me introduce a small teaser of a-long-expected feature - City traffic!View attachment 46178
*screenshot is work-in-progress

It will make its appearance to the game in the following updates.
  • colorful 3D car models.
  • Highway between city district and airport zone.
  • It will require three conjoined road tiles to allow traffic to appear.
More frequent announcements will follow. ;)
Good Job this was a good step also if you add to the repair hangar some people work and fix the planes.
The very important for me i was thinking about Mars mission this is could be the biggest step for Gi in this game.

5boWV7QPgeCo4LaCNZHeDc.jpg

Take us to new planet ;)(y) start to build there new AC

OSIRIS_Mars_true_color.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if GI do any train station or harbour simulation games?
Doesn't appear to be their specialty. Didn't they acquire AC? I suspect an attempt to branch out which they might be regretting <g>

Based on this

AC doesn't sit too prominently. :cry: (hint, look at upper far right of picture)

Last edited:

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
As I've said being more open to community - is one of our main goals this year.
Devs are reading through all discussions on this forum and taking all feedback seriously.
And big kudos to "the link" community for the feedback in the updates.
Hi,
So can you explain to us why last days players are blocked with a lot of pax or fuel in the bar, large amounts of lollipops, pills, beds?
This applies to players who have been playing for over 3 years and who have accumulated their achievements for flying many years and by buying additional slots in factories with real money before the limits were introduced?

Tell us why does it take 3 days for any answer from support or settling the problem (e.g. unfair blocking) for almost a month?

DarekK

Top Bottom