Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Few MORE BONUSES - All Platforms

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
13346508_917358631719777_6678760205660474431_n.png

Spy Glass
Spy Glass — This bonus increases the chances of a quest item dropping (both common and collectible). Parameters:
  • Action Time: 6 hours (no restrictions of flights in period of 6 hours)
  • Number of Flights: 10 (on FB platform is restricted to 10 flights only)
  • Chances of a quest item dropping :(from a flight: + 150%
  • Chances of a collectible item dropping from a flight: + 150%
You can purchase a Spy Glass for 4 Airport Cash at the Game Shop, get it as a gift for completing the Five Islands Crests collection, or find it in a Smuggler's Bag from Duke Crooker's Airship Store

OK so I just noticed this thing says (in red) 10 flights, is that just for FB members or what?

And where is the Smugglers bag??

Using the spyglass for adventure flight collectibles is useless?

Update on my trying to find the Iceland crest...I gave up :(

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK so I just noticed this thing says (in red) 10 flights, is that just for FB members or what?

And where is the Smugglers bag??

Using the spyglass for adventure flight collectibles is useless?

Update on my trying to find the Iceland crest...I gave up :(
Yes, for FB users is limited to 10 flights only. Great that mobile users can use it unliminted for 6 hours (y)

Smugglers bag comes as reward from Duke when user successfully build dock for Duke's ship (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
does spyglass only increase the chance of things dropping from flights, or from all things - ie current event hydraulic tool clicks?

or should i be using something else for them, as it seems the 2 dice dont affect it!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
An event is classed as a quest so you should use Spy Glass - Dice and Golden Dice in theory don't help. Sky Captain if you have 1 to spare in conjunction with Spy Glass should give a good 75-80% drop rate for Hydraulic Tool. Also it seemed to help with drops from UFO debris (maybe just placebic, but I would click on them only if you have Spy Glass active, so save Hydraulic Tools then click when bonus is active).

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
View attachment 4594

Now, a few more words about bonuses!

The easiest way to get useful and effective bonuses is to find them in the Game shop. You can also get bonuses for completing certain collections. Each bonus has its own restrictions and action times.

13346508_917358631719777_6678760205660474431_n.png

Spy Glass
Spy Glass — This bonus increases the chances of a quest item dropping (both common and collectible). Parameters:
  • Action Time: 6 hours (no restrictions of flights in period of 6 hours)
  • Number of Flights: 10 (on FB platform is restricted to 10 flights only)
  • Chances of a quest item dropping from a flight: + 150%
You can purchase a Spy Glass for 4 Airport Cash at the Game Shop, get it as a gift for completing the Five Islands Crests collection, or find it in a Smuggler's Bag from Duke Crooker's Airship Store.

13346508_917358808386426_3169717014101639076_n.png

Bottomless Barrel
Bottomless Barrel — Doubles maximum fuel. Parameters:
  • Action Time: 8 hours
  • Maximum fuel: +100%
You can purchase a Bottomless Barrel for 4 Airport Cash or find it in a Smuggler's Bag from Duke Crooker's Airship Store.

13413791_917359618386345_2130980455611752965_n.png

Matryoshka Doll
Matryoshka Doll — This bonus increases the maximum number of passengers. Parameters:
  • Maximum number of passengers: +100%
You can purchase a Matryoshka Doll for 4 Airport Cash or find it in a Smuggler's Bag from Duke Crooker's Airship Store.

13393906_917360811719559_4943529241814982924_n.png

Secret Faucet
Secret Faucet — Increases the amount of fuel restored. Parameters:
  • Restores fuel: +1 / 3 min (Facebook platform) or +1 / 1 min (Mobile platform)
You can purchase a Secret Faucet bonus for 6 Airport Cash, get it as a gift for completing the Toys from All Over the World collection or find it in a Smuggler's Bag from Duke Crooker's Airship Store.

13435585_917360935052880_4224707540905874084_n.png

Dice
Dice — This bonus increases the chances of an item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible). Parameters:
  • Action Time: 6 hours
  • Number of Flights: 10
  • Chances of an item dropping from a flight (excluding collectible): + 150%
You can purchase a Dice bonus for 3 Airport Cash at the Game Shop or get it as a gift for completing Mr. Wulf's Collection.

13432235_917361195052854_2473669484577092045_n.png

Golden Dice
Golden Dice — This bonus increases the chances of an item dropping from a flight (excluding quest items). Parameters:
  • Action Time: 6 hours
  • Number of Flights: 10
You can purchase a Golden Dice for 4 Airport Cash at the Game Shop. This bonus is perfect for Excavation flights!

13406827_917361285052845_6104412176363120026_n.png

Quantum Leap
Quantum Leap — This bonus speeds up the spaceship’s return after launch by 90%. Parameters:
  • Action Time: 1 day
  • Spaceship return time: –90%
You can purchase the Quantum Leap at the Game Shop for 500 Airport Cash or wait for the Duke Crooker's Airship Store and buy it at a 30% discount for 350 Airport Cash.

You can also get this bonus for completing the following collections: The Theory of Everything, The Outer Limits, and Magnificent Desolation.

The bonus is active for 1 day and influences all the participants in the launch. Keep in mind that more than one launch participant can use the Quantum Leap bonus, and the remaining flight time will be decreased by 90% after each use, thus, the flight may take just a few seconds. You can launch as many rockets as you wish while the bonus is active.

View attachment 4595

Do you LIKE the post? LIKE it or COMMENT it! (y)
Slight error, Dice should be +100% (not 150%, for iOS at least anyway), with golden dice remaining +150%

Edit: good thread, useful for all. Top work!

Bottomless Barrel... I have a few in stock and set one running recently as I was going to bed, hoping to wake up with around 500 fuel to spend. Any other time, if you go over the normal maximum amount, the amount stays as it is even if the limits drop back down again. I admit I slept more than 8hrs so the bonus expired before woke and started the game, but I would have thought the fuel would have remained, not been at the normal 250 or so.
Anybody used these much? I really can’t work out what they’re good for unless you can let the gather for the 8 hrs.

Narocc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fymbgr0
Username
Narocc
Correct me if I'm wrong, both Dice and Golden Dice only useful with flight, isn't? It's clearly stated that:
Dice - This bonus double the chance of item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible items) for 6 hours
Golden Dice - Increases the chance of collectible item drop from a flight (excluding quest items) by 150% for 6 hours

Using dice/golden dice doesn't have any impact on visiting neighbor's building, but Spy Glass will do.
Is it correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong, both Dice and Golden Dice only useful with flight, isn't? It's clearly stated that:
Dice - This bonus double the chance of item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible items) for 6 hours
Golden Dice - Increases the chance of collectible item drop from a flight (excluding quest items) by 150% for 6 hours

Using dice/golden dice doesn't have any impact on visiting neighbor's building, but Spy Glass will do.
Is it correct?
Dice: This bonus increases the chances of an item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible)
Chances of an item dropping from a flight (excluding collectible): + 150%

Golden Dice: This bonus increases the chances of an item dropping from a flight (excluding quest items).
Chances of a collectible item dropping from a flight: + 150% work with maps

It was the Golden dice work with visiting but that was a bug not any more work with visiting.

Spy Glass: This bonus increases the chances of a quest item dropping (both common and collectible)
Chances of a quest item dropping from a flight: + 150%
Chances of a collectible item dropping from a flight: + 150% work with event flights and visiting much better.

Markus Rashford

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04neyib8
Username
Markus Rashford
Dice: This bonus increases the chances of an item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible)
Chances of an item dropping from a flight (excluding collectible): + 150%

Golden Dice: This bonus increases the chances of an item dropping from a flight (excluding quest items).
Chances of a collectible item dropping from a flight: + 150% work with maps

It was the Golden dice work with visiting but that was a bug not any more work with visiting.

Spy Glass: This bonus increases the chances of a quest item dropping (both common and collectible)
Chances of a quest item dropping from a flight: + 150%
Chances of a collectible item dropping from a flight: + 150% work with event flights and visiting much better.

So just for clarification.....GOLDEN DICE is the only Bonus (not Spy Glass, not Dice) that helps for drops from ALL Maps (purple Alliance maps, Adventure maps, green Interstellar map) is this correct?
Does Sky Captain help with these same Maps (purple Alliance maps, Adventure maps, green Interstellar map) ??

Which Bonus is best specifically for the Excavations Map (ie Mesoamerica, Ancient Rome, etc)

So just for clarification.....GOLDEN DICE is the only Bonus (not Spy Glass, not Dice) that helps for drops from ALL Maps (purple Alliance maps, Adventure maps, green Interstellar map) is this correct?
Does Sky Captain help with these same Maps (purple Alliance maps, Adventure maps, green Interstellar map) ??

Which Bonus is best specifically for the Excavations Map (ie Mesoamerica, Ancient Rome, etc)
Excavation maps mesoamerica is dice. Ordinary dice no golden.
yes golden dice for map destinations machu pichu, etc. I often run sky capt with GD. Doesnt seem to affect the drop rates negatively. I use it for the %+ coin per flight.

Madge

For some reason, I recently had better drops on alliance maps with just GD instead of my normal GD+SC.
I’ve also found that recently so I’d thought I’d try both tonight. Flew over 150 Condor flights (been saving fuel and passengers for quite a while!) half with GD and second half with GD+SC Total of 6 drops!! 4 without SC and 2 with. Terrible drop rate either way!
@Mouse for info...

Below are the results of map flights I did last week with various bonuses in use:

The comparison was done using PPD. I was flying 6 planes and instant returned them in two groups of 3 during each round of flights.

Acapulco - 250 flights
125 with GD/BC produced 13 drops (10.4%)
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 10 drops (8.0%)

Tegucigalpa - 250 flights
125 with GD/BC produced 3 drops (2.4%)
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 11 drops (8.8%)

I wanted 4 more drops to Tegucigalpa and that took another 72 flights with the SC bonus. (5.5%)

Cartagena - 238 flights
119 with GD/BC produced 10 drops (8.4%)
119 with SC/GD/BC produces 11 drops (9.2%)

Totals so far...
369 with GD/BC produced 26 drops (7.0%)
369 with SC/GD/BC produces 32 drops (8.6%)

If you add the 72 extra flights that included the SC bonus, then 441flights with 36 drops. (8.1%)

The following two destinations are incomplete:
La Paz - 250 flights
125 with GD/BC produced TBD
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 7 drops (5.6%)

San Pedro Sula - 250 flights
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 8 drops (6.4%)

Sure this is a small sampling, but in almost all cases, the drop rate using SC was at least 1-2% better.

The GD/BC flights to Tegucigalpa were torturous. I didn’t get the first drop until ~72 flights. That one group of flights obviously skewed the over all comparison, but not enough to do these flights without the SC bonus. Plus there is the extra flight income generated by the SC bonus.

Below are the results of map flights I did last week with various bonuses in use:

The comparison was done using PPD. I was flying 6 planes and instant returned them in two groups of 3 during each round of flights.

Acapulco - 250 flights
125 with GD/BC produced 13 drops (10.4%)
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 10 drops (8.0%)

Tegucigalpa - 250 flights
125 with GD/BC produced 3 drops (2.4%)
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 11 drops (8.8%)

I wanted 4 more drops to Tegucigalpa and that took another 72 flights with the SC bonus. (5.5%)

Cartagena - 238 flights
119 with GD/BC produced 10 drops (8.4%)
119 with SC/GD/BC produces 11 drops (9.2%)

Totals so far...
369 with GD/BC produced 26 drops (7.0%)
369 with SC/GD/BC produces 32 drops (8.6%)

If you add the 72 extra flights that included the SC bonus, then 441flights with 36 drops. (8.1%)

The following two destinations are incomplete:
La Paz - 250 flights
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 7 drops (5.6%)

San Pedro Sula - 250 flights
125 with SC/GD/BC produces 8 drops (6.4%)

Sure this is a small sampling, but in almost all cases, the drop rate using SC was at least 1-2% better.

The GD/BC flights to Tegucigalpa were torturous. I didn’t get the first drop until ~72 flights. That one group of flights obviously skewed the over all comparison, but not enough to do these flights without the SC bonus. Plus there is the extra flight income generated by the SC bonus.
I dont have all the specifics on numbers, but I experienced similar drop rates with ppd and also terrible drops to Tegucigalpa.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Yesterday, I tried a map to Perth (green space collection - with turboprop)

First with bowl of riches (BOR) - this had no effect: 0 Drops out of 20 flights.
Second: Golden Dice (GD) + BOR: 6 Drops out of 20 flights, than 8/20.
Third: Only GD: 8/20, than 10/20.

Thus: BOR totally useless for map flights. Petit told me, BOR is only usefull for event collections (so called "quest items") which explains the bad performance doing space collection maps.

The icon under the description in the game (airplane with a box) is thus misleading as it is the same in GD, BOR and Spy Glass whilst the text is clear (if you know what quest items are...).

Top Bottom