Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do you have a zoo/greenhouse - World of Wildlife

Does anyone know what are the Additional Items to upgrade the Zoo from lvl2 to lvl3?
Have two zoo's now and want to upgrade one of them, but do not want to be stuck on lvl2 because I do not have enough items. It would be useless to be on lvl2
Wiki already has it

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ox83n17
I don't yet have my first zoo, so can anyone tell me, to upgrade or build your zoo, in addition to the 3 sea devils needed to earn the building, do you need 3 additional sea devils to build it? (so 6 sea devils total just to get 1 working zoo?)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03glw0y6
Username
Rupz
Can anyone please tell me what is a Tropical Plane? What is the benefit of it i.e. more speed / different look etc.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
It goes to the warehouse for you to build when you like. And you can collect more than one if you get the drops to complete the collection multiple times (I'm guessing max 6 as per other buildings).

And yes, you can warehouse it for 400 coins.

I don’t have the option to warehouse it after placing, only to sell.

Top Bottom