Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Chat to other players, complete space missions together, trade items, form alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do i lose the collection items on failed launch

Device
Android
Username
Radi KH
Hello , im a new player (sorta)
Do i lose the collection items (spacesuit,treadmill ect..) after a failed launch?

I started playing this game about 20 days ago and just started my first space launch but after launching i relised u couldn't get all the requirements , i searched the thread but couldnt find an answers (maybe i didn't sesrch hard enough)

cazmillon

350+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Friend Code
20co47i2
Username
cazm
Hello , im a new player (sorta)
Do i lose the collection items (spacesuit,treadmill ect..) after a failed launch?

I started playing this game about 20 days ago and just started my first space launch but after launching i relised u couldn't get all the requirements , i searched the thread but couldnt find an answers (maybe i didn't sesrch hard enough)
Yes you do.
Best to join other peoples launches until you get the hang of it. Launches are often advertised on this site in the Space Launch forum

Device
Android
Username
Radi KH
Yes you do.
Best to join other peoples launches until you get the hang of it. Launches are often advertised on this site in the Space Launch forum
Well this is sad the treadmill was hard to obtain.
If im correct cosmic feul station is the only free stable way to get launch materials right?
And if no what are the other ways to get those materials (besides gifts and launch ready boxes)

cazmillon

350+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Friend Code
20co47i2
Username
cazm
If im correct cosmic feul station is the only free stable way to get launch materials right?
And if no what are the other ways to get those materials (besides gifts and launch ready boxes)
There are collectible launch items that drop from super buildings either your own or a neighbour's. Many of these can be awarded by completing events or bought from the store (certain amount of luck required for the mystery super buildings) or by playing the game regularly (again if you are lucky)

If you buy a stone castle from the store this will drop the items required for the treadmill collection

kelvint23

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
tap on the Collection chest icon, type "Treadmill" and tap on any item it will tell you where you can obtain them. For Treadmill items you can easily obtain from visiting your neighbors' basic passenger buildings. Or if you can't tell which one is what, look for Training Center, which usually are placed on the airport side.

Top Bottom