Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Device
  1. Windows PC
I cannot visit my own vaults for the item to drop, due to maxing the limit of my possessed passengers.
Cannot lower the amount of possessed passengers, due to no jackets.

Unless there is another way... (which I don't know about yet)

The whole point is, there must be a bug. I don't think the event is even possible if we only would rely on jackets from vaults. That's why we see jackets in our gift list. The side quests also require you to get some certain items which with a "seldom" and "very seldom" droprate, which means you would likely tap those vaults several times before you get the item you seek for. More taps, more passengers, reaching limit faster.
If you can still upgrade your terminal you can then tap burial vaults.

Device
  1. Windows PC
If you can still upgrade your terminal you can then tap burial vaults.

Thanks! I don't think I will upgrade my terminal though, because eventually I will be in the same situation again :(. The cost and requirements for the next level of terminal, is in my view, far greater than the return of the few jackets I will get and the few flights I can send.
I honestly cannot see that the p.passenger amount will descend in the current situation, as long as we don't have other sources of jackets. I'll just wait for G! to fix the issues. Hopefully a minor update will be available monday.

Thanks! I don't think I will upgrade my terminal though, because eventually I will be in the same situation again :(. The cost and requirements for the next level of terminal, is in my view, far greater than the return of the few jackets I will get and the few flights I can send.
I honestly cannot see that the p.passenger amount will descend in the current situation, as long as we don't have other sources of jackets. I'll just wait for G! to fix the issues. Hopefully a minor update will be available monday.
There's is only one way... speed up flights with fuel the max you can and speed up flights with catalysts. i've been able to keeping the number of possessed passengers below 500 using around 100 fuel units each time I collect from vaults.
The problem is that each flight lasts 2 hours, but vaults are up again in 1 h...
I've been getting around 50% drop rate of jackets

Device
  1. Windows PC
There's is only one way... speed up flights with fuel the max you can and speed up flights with catalysts. i've been able to keeping the number of possessed passengers below 500 using around 100 fuel units each time I collect from vaults.
The problem is that each flight lasts 2 hours, but vaults are up again in 1 h...
I've been getting around 50% drop rate of jackets
In this current situation, with only one source of jackets, the 2hr flight and 1hr vault is a problem.
0.5 drop rate from vaults is good, but the output of p.passengers vs consume of p.passengers is still positive/ascending.
1.0 drop rate(always) from vaults would put the p.passenger output on neutral (no ascend or descend, you receive 19 pass and you consume 19 pass)

As long as the possibility to gift jackets is bugged, the amount of p.passengers will ascend. You started out with 0 passengers, now you are at <500. Spending fuel/fc and using jackets from earlier event, only postpones the process, as long as the gifting is bugged.

I really hope G! gives us an update on monday.

If anyone is interested, this is the list of side quests, which I may have completely stolen from the thread for last year's event:
  1. Secret Tomb. Take a flight to Egypt.
  2. Incredible Luck. Visit 10 Grocery Stores.
  3. Eternal Life. Bring Djed from Giza.
  4. Family drama. Bring an Eye of Horus from Giza.
  5. Total Harmony. Bring a Feather of Ma'at from Giza.
  6. A Ring of Protection. Bring the Shen Ring from Giza.
  7. A Lotus Flower. Bring a Sesen from Giza.
  8. Everything is Under Control. Complete the Ancient Ritual collection.
  9. The Hunger. Visit 10 Grocery Stores.
  10. A Nervous Breakdown. Visit 10 Manors.
  11. The New Sun. Build a Burial Vault.
  12. Who's There? Visit 5 Bookstores.
  13. Tourist Magnet. Visit 2 Burial Vaults.
  14. The Pharaoh's Army. Visit 2 Burial Vaults
  15. The voice of the Demon. Find Tape Recorder in a Vault.
  16. Possessed by Science. Find Film Camera in a Vault.
  17. No Luck. Find EMF Detector in a Vault.
  18. A Generous Offer. Find an Air Ion Counter in a Vault.
  19. Increasing Negativity. Find a Digital Thermometer in a Vault.
  20. A Cold Reception. Visit 2 Burial Vaults.
  21. The Right Moment. Acquire the Whispers in the Walls collection.
  22. Pharaoh's Identikit. Visit 5 Historical Museums.
  23. A Twisted Story. Visit 5 Historical Museums again.
  24. Reburial. Visit a Coffee Bar.
  25. The Old Kingdom Necropolis. Take a flight to Dahshur.
  26. Miracle Cure. Take a flight to Dahshur.
  27. Time is Running Out. Bring the statue of Thoth from Dahshur.
  28. Gods and Kings. Bring the statue of Isis from Dahshur
  29. Duality of Purpose. Bring the statue of Osiris from Dahshur.
  30. Another Ritual. Put together Lords of the Nile collection.
  31. Human Form. Take a flight to Dahshur. Prize: a Chest of 20 Straitjackets.
now I'm looking at this stolen list reality set in, this quest is impossible to finish just too many twists and turns

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
now I'm looking at this stolen list reality set in, this quest is impossible to finish just too many twists and turns
The event may be impossible, but I think it's the main tasks that make it that way, these side quests basically just walk you through each collection. Also, when you have the quest for a particular collectible, it becomes "Seldom", before changing back to "Very Seldom" once you've found one, so going through this should make getting at least one of each collection slightly easier. In theory, anyway.
And the "visit" quests in between can be done through neighbours.

Yes, that it probably the hardest, but @Pit1024 said he'll have 5 up and running in a few days. @crescent moon said she has 2. Madlem will have at least 1. So, that's only 2 more to find amongst your other neighbours to do all 10 in one day.
Also plan. Visit 5 museums first. Don't do all the other clicks. Validate the task. Visit 5 more. Finish task. Then go back and finish clicking. It's possible in one session. You need at least 2 people with 2 or more to make it easier. I have 1.

Top Bottom