Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

That is possible if you are not maxed you on possessed passengers. In zica's case, passengers already maxed out and zero jackets in stock.
Yes I saw but she hasn't done any side quests either. The error is gi's. Lack of instructions. Ive seen here a post from someone who contacted gi and the answer was sometimes there are quests to do before items can be accepted. 800 passengers with zero s traitjackets, maybe the error is there. That deserves a ticket to unblock the situation. @zica could still get down to about task 23 before she's stuck. Ticket now.

Yes I saw but she hasn't done any side quests either. The error is gi's. Lack of instructions. Ive seen here a post from someone who contacted gi and the answer was sometimes there are quests to do before items can be accepted. 800 passengers with zero s traitjackets, maybe the error is there. That deserves a ticket to unblock the situation. @zica could still get down to about task 23 before she's stuck. Ticket now.
Even though I could sent planes off with straitjackets to wherever it is, I'm not cos i've seen i need the jackets later.

Device
  1. Windows PC

The whole event is built on being able to gift jackets. If that was not the case, players would get stuck, because you gain more possessed passengers than jackets. I'm not even at 23 tasks yet, infact only 65% down to task 23, and I am already stuck.

The whole event is built on being able to gift jackets. If that was not the case, players would get stuck, because you gain more possessed passengers than jackets. I'm not even at 23 tasks yet, infact only 65% down to task 23, and I am already stuck.
Where are you stuck? Which number. There might well be a bug but someone has to get to the end or gi say 'yes there is a bug'. But they are being remarkably silent!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Where are you stuck? Which number. There might well be a bug but someone has to get to the end or gi say 'yes there is a bug'. But they are being remarkably silent!
I cannot visit my own vaults for the item to drop, due to maxing the limit of my possessed passengers.
Cannot lower the amount of possessed passengers, due to no jackets.

Unless there is another way... (which I don't know about yet)

The whole point is, there must be a bug. I don't think the event is even possible if we only would rely on jackets from vaults. That's why we see jackets in our gift list. The side quests also require you to get some certain items which with a "seldom" and "very seldom" droprate, which means you would likely tap those vaults several times before you get the item you seek for. More taps, more passengers, reaching limit faster.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
If the vault drops always drop 19 passengers an hour, and jacket drops "often", yet the flight to Dahshur always consumes 19 passengers and 1 jacket for each 2-hour flight, you will provide more passengers than jackets and eventually end up in a situation with max passengers and not being able to visit your own vaults (because you cannot send those flights). It looks like an evil circle and puts many players in a situation where they cannot progress. Specially new players w/o jackets stocked from earlier events.

I hope G! fixes this issue as soon as possible. At least drop some jackets from flights as a temp solution.
this is the weirdest one yet
dont know how to complete this one, but hey, its something different to do

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hmmmm.so you've had no jacket drops at all? I still think that's where the error is. If you had had at least 5 you could clear 100 passengers. The whisper in the wall collection needs the camera to drop. The rest came at the same time as passengers. Have you had any drops of any kind except pasengers
I've had jackets drop from the vaults.

The thing is, if you tap one vault, you are guaranteed 19 passengers always. Jackets only drop "often".
Say you tap 5 vaults, giving you 95 passengers and 1 jacket. You use that one jacket to fly to Dahshur, spending 1 jacket to reduce 19 passengers. You now have 76 passengers and 0 jackets left.

Imagine this loop happens 9 more times, you would end up with almost 700 passengers and 0 jackets.

This is resulting in you getting more passengers than jackets in the long run, as long as passenger output is greater than jacket output. Eventually the passengers would hit its cap/limit, despite you using all your jackets to reduce the amount of passengers.

I've had jackets drop from the vaults.

The thing is, if you tap one vault, you are guaranteed 19 passengers always. Jackets only drop "often".
Say you tap 5 vaults, giving you 95 passengers and 1 jacket. You use that one jacket to fly to Dahshur, spending 1 jacket to reduce 19 passengers. You now have 76 passengers and 0 jackets left.

Imagine this loop happens 9 more times, you would end up with almost 700 passengers and 0 jackets.

This is resulting in you getting more passengers than jackets in the long run, as long as passenger output is greater than jacket output. Eventually the passengers would hit its cap/limit, despite you using all your jackets to reduce the amount of passengers.
But you have no items dropping for whisper collection?

Device
  1. Windows PC
@Madegwen59
To put it this way.. I've received so many fuel3 from the start of the event. Prior to the event, I didn't receive many at all. There are players with and without sidequest, which also are getting fuel3. During events, people mostly requests event items. So I would say it's likely to guess that fuel3 is a converted event-item, either slabs or jackets. AFAIK, no one has complained about not getting slabs, only jackets. It might be a fast conclusion, but with the current information we have (or lack of information :)), I do believe those fuel3 are supposed to be jackets.

I also have the same impression as @Crashfree regarding drops from vaults.

Top Bottom