Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows club vegas advert

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
It is unfortunate that GI does not pay attention to scams like this. In all probability, they aren't monetizing these ad runs, since they don't play to completion. Another sign that GI isn't giving this game much attention.

It is unfortunate that GI does not pay attention to scams like this. In all probability, they aren't monetizing these ad runs, since they don't play to completion. Another sign that GI isn't giving this game much attention.

Or more than likely, they might NOT be able to do anything about a particular ad except complain to the brokers that provide the ads that are being played. The brokers do have to be careful even though a lot of ad revenues are drying up. That can go down a road where the people provide ads are fly-by-night snake oil salesmen (I have seen that happen in other places).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202lkorhc
Username
Dirt Dart Landen
very annoying, I have had this trouble for a couple of days now and it extends to daily flight (speed up) where I have endured the advert to speed up the flight and/or obtain items and nothing happens no rewards or flight time improvement. The worst part about this is I can not use my fuel stores to speed up my own flights. I have submitted a ticket but no response as of yet/ Hoping this gets sorted before Mondays Quests

Nor have I although it might have offered if you did NOT have the repair part. I would because I service guest planes heavily and I usually get those parts. The only thing I've short on there is spoilers but even then, I have been bumming a few and sneaking flights to Hong Kong (I was also doing that from the Strangers On Tram Side Mission because I didn't want to spend 199 greenies for the building).

@crescent moon just posted some great advice in another thread that worked for me on the horrible Vegas ads. I disconnected from the internet and got the video to play fully through, with bonus at the end. Maybe this will work for you?
I saw that and tried, but wasn't as lucky, with no connection the video still played, but still stopped in the same place!
grumpy.jpg

I saw that and tried, but wasn't as lucky, with no connection the video still played, but still stopped in the same place!
View attachment 36001
Awww :( I would be grumpy too!
Maybe this 'fix' will work again tomorrow for me, maybe not. Part of the randomness of windows ads lately -- spin that roulette wheel!

Top Bottom