Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Chat Room Success for QL Party

Today the chat room was put through it's paces with a QL party arranged by @Ken Kyu Air and the results we're fantastic.
As they say, communication is key, and it seemed to go without any hiccups at all with the real time chat. Any minor deveations were quickly notified to other members taking part.

I would highly recommend anyone proposing to hold a QL Party to take full advantage of the 'Launch Room" on the chat. Remember if you want to keep it a bit more private, then you can create your own chat room and either invite members or give them a password to enter.

I can't believe I didn't add something like this to the forum much earlier!
I was in this and it was good, even better, cos folks knew there was a party, @Ken Kyu Air had put out a post the week before asking who wanted to be involved, sorted out timings and captains etc, then used the chat to communicate which launch was active.... @Pavolko_Gun similar using groups and then chat on the day.

What I'm less keen on is an impromptu party via chat, which I've stumbled across - no chance to save up resources, ensure you're online, not opened/joined another launch etc when there is the chance for lots of miss out on the benefits. Ken had 20+ accounts on lots of his launches, benefiting us all.

A request from a junior member - PLEASE please, if you are thinking of a QL party, share beforehand THEN use the chat when live...

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@uk_crunch sometimes, people are bored and then having an impromptu QL party. There’s nothing wrong with that.

There’s also nothing wrong with not being able to join every single party that’s available.

Just keep stocking your stuffs, in no time you’ll be able to join impromptu QL parties too ✌🏼✌🏼

I was in this and it was good, even better, cos folks knew there was a party, @Ken Kyu Air had put out a post the week before asking who wanted to be involved, sorted out timings and captains etc, then used the chat to communicate which launch was active.... @Pavolko_Gun similar using groups and then chat on the day.

What I'm less keen on is an impromptu party via chat, which I've stumbled across - no chance to save up resources, ensure you're online, not opened/joined another launch etc when there is the chance for lots of miss out on the benefits. Ken had 20+ accounts on lots of his launches, benefiting us all.

A request from a junior member - PLEASE please, if you are thinking of a QL party, share beforehand THEN use the chat when live...
Next time when you ready to join launch party and have enough resources open a thread in Space launch and ask for Qls owners to join and support you and you will receive a reply from them and others to join too.
Put in the thread all details the day you want to start and how many launches you want to do and which color and the time ..... wait from others a reply.
This is up to you also you can send PM to a members you know him/her let them make the party for you and join them ...... (y)

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Today the chat room was put through it's paces with a QL party arranged by @Ken Kyu Air and the results we're fantastic.
As they say, communication is key, and it seemed to go without any hiccups at all with the real time chat. Any minor deveations were quickly notified to other members taking part.

I would highly recommend anyone proposing to hold a QL Party to take full advantage of the 'Launch Room" on the chat. Remember if you want to keep it a bit more private, then you can create your own chat room and either invite members or give them a password to enter.

I can't believe I didn't add something like this to the forum much earlier!

i added you now. AVirginia Fuel20 game name :)

Top Bottom