Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Changes in the Duke's Airship

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Here are some changes I have noticed with this upgrade.

All items are compartmentalized so it is easier to find what you want. Same as game storage area.

All items you buy from airship are not automatically used like fuel and passengers. They are saved in your storage area until needed.

If anyone has tried using dice and spyglass from airship, please let us know if they are used automatically or stored until you select them.

Thanks

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I notice the Airship now sells Excavation Maps for Southern Europe. Since this destination has not been given to iOS users yet, could an Android user please give us some more information. What kind of plane? What are the drops? And so forth. Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Southern Europe Excavations is identical to the Ancient Greece Excavations flights: Jumbos required, 6h 00m, 48 fuel, 380 pass, 200 coins, 240xp. Drops Southern Europe Maps seldom.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
There is a new collection under the "Adventure" tab named "Da Vinci the Genius".

Items for collection are:
Leonardo's Parachute - from Vinci
War Machine - from Florence
Flyer - from Valencia
Machine - from Caprese
Crossbow - from Siena

Completed collection gives a Vitruvian Man (and bonus Bronze Chest). Collect 6 times for Odessa Opera & Ballet Theatre.

I created another forum thread on the topic: CLICK HERE to visit.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
But back to the airship store, the tabs are quite compact and close the the actual purchasing buttons.

Beware of fat-fingered-mistake-purchases.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I'm looking for maps for Aztec collection (like Tollan), couldn't find them last time and a visit today confirmed that these maps are no longer available by Duke. Still have the side quest to finish, any tips?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Also, we can now access the Airship Store even during offline? I'm offline but I can buy things from Airship Store. Anyone can confirm?
Strangely i can't access duke airship when i am offline. Can anyone else confirm this ?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Has anyone had the airship return?

According to the countdown clock, it was due to arrive overnight. I logged on this morning to find the counter had reset to 14 days.

EDIT: It finally arrived. I'm blaming a poor GI server connection.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Only two days before the Duke returns - I wonder if he will have any new goodies?

Remember to get your Scandinavian maps and Mystery building 2 if you missed out last time ;)

Top Bottom