Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Can't visit neighbours - even ones I know for sure are active

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
I think it's only on iPad games that can't visit neighbors.:oops::unsure:
My game is on android, I have no problem when visiting my neighbors which are android players.
Today, I get message " Neighbor is away " when visiting neighbor on iPad, though I just received gift from my iPad neighbors.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Yep, but both my games are iOS so have been hit with this current bug.

Have found that I can still visit android neighbours just not iOS neighbours
Hi all Seems obvious that the GI SUPPORT group has once again screwed up! They are quick to accuse the Players but when they cause the PROBLEM!!!then we hear nothing. So far I was able to visit 5 neighbors OK and the rest I get the NEIGHBORS AWAY MESSAGE. Same old GI SUPPORT. They just can't do anything right. Bottom line GI SUCKS!!!!!

Hi all Seems obvious that the GI SUPPORT group has once again screwed up! They are quick to accuse the Players but when they cause the PROBLEM!!!then we hear nothing. So far I was able to visit 5 neighbors OK and the rest I get the NEIGHBORS AWAY MESSAGE. Same old GI SUPPORT. They just can't do anything right. Bottom line GI SUCKS!!!!!

Amen to that !!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
NOTICE to all my Neighbors - especially IOS devices !!! I just ran thru my Neighbors and found the following:
Neighbor that I get an "Neighbor Away" msg - (all IOS)
Mrstepot Neil ellor Colin Chew Gdog Gt city Jahuno. JBJBJB LAX NE2 Pakman 13 & 2 Patrick Pilot2 Pilot2-b primodakine Rabblerouser Rsorour Simondo Simp1710 & 0707 Brexter Zhang Uncle Mans flip123 pwcmvj MUL sportybear

I can visit the following neighbors (all Android) - HP- HH2 JBJBJB2 Kazinho PE Becky2

NOTE: It is OBVIOUS that GI SUPPORT has once again SCREWED UP ROYAL !!!!! They SUCK !!! Bill

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Ditto..I was about to post on this issue thinking that i was being accused of cheating and that will be my punishment. Apparently, im not the only one. Thanks Bill billsnj for tagging and directing me to this thread. That was a shock and a bummer as i was relying on collecting fuel these days.
Cheers!!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
That was after update, the first time this week I have time to play the game and not just returning gifts....
NOTE TO ALL FYI --
I updated my game at 8AM EST and the "Neighbor Away" issue is still occuring. I tested this by attempting to visit Pakman Mrstepot Rsorour Pwcmvj Gt City just to name a few. All are IOS players. Bill

Top Bottom