Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Can't visit neighbours - even ones I know for sure are active

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
billsnj, today I could visit all neighbors, even got hearts for visiting then (on the picture of the player). This was with game Jpjpjp (iPad). I also visitedyou with flip123, this also works. Problem seems to be fixed

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
flip123 I did check today, and it did not work either, same as yesterday, same problem.
Since i can visit 12 neighbours per day, i found 12 of android neighbours, and visited them.
I'm still clicking on hangars only, exhausted for fuel.
Started Greek Temple quest yesterday....
horse.gif

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Yes it looks like GI are up to something again they can't get their programs right as usual. Must be a quest on the way where we visit neighbors

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
GS42
I thought I would add mine to the list of complaints in this thread (it seems the most on-topic). My social functions have been crippled, Duke Crooker won't "associate" with me, and I'm afraid to launch a spacecraft as I have heard of a "cheats and time travelers will never reach the stars" message. I applaud the attitude of the person who admitted "he got what he deserved" elsewhere in this thread but that is not my case.

From what I have read, and GI's tech support has not confirmed this, I think the problem goes back to a legitimate purchase I made last February where I got more "greens" than I should have. This was not intentional and as I was new to the game, I really didn't know what I was suppose to do. Usually, I am quite reluctant to make any kind of contact at all. Still I didn't use any of the cash for weeks, wondering if some glitch would correct itself. It never did, so I started using the cash.

To me, it doesn't seem quite right, or in fact a good business model at all, that a number of users are being punished for honest mistakes and GI's bad programming. Yet, I have had several emails from tech support saying there is nothing they can do other than offer credit for my purchase in a new game. I'm level 40 and after a year of play I just don't want to do this and will likely abandon the game.

Unhappily,
Gary42

Yes it looks like GI are up to something again they can't get their programs right as usual. Must be a quest on the way where we visit neighbors

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I thought I would add mine to the list of complaints in this thread (it seems the most on-topic). My social functions have been crippled, Duke Crooker won't "associate" with me, and I'm afraid to launch a spacecraft as I have heard of a "cheats and time travelers will never reach the stars" message. I applaud the attitude of the person who admitted "he got what he deserved" elsewhere in this thread but that is not my case.

From what I have read, and GI's tech support has not confirmed this, I think the problem goes back to a legitimate purchase I made last February where I got more "greens" than I should have. This was not intentional and as I was new to the game, I really didn't know what I was suppose to do. Usually, I am quite reluctant to make any kind of contact at all. Still I didn't use any of the cash for weeks, wondering if some glitch would correct itself. It never did, so I started using the cash.

To me, it doesn't seem quite right, or in fact a good business model at all, that a number of users are being punished for honest mistakes and GI's bad programming. Yet, I have had several emails from tech support saying there is nothing they can do other than offer credit for my purchase in a new game. I'm level 40 and after a year of play I just don't want to do this and will likely abandon the game.

Unhappily,
Gary42
Gary42 Gary you assumption that GI had or has a Business Model is probably incorrect. My guess is that their only concerns is to "make money" and screw the players. They reinstated the Android players earlier this month. But have to date done nothing for the IOS folks.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
GS42
Gary42 Gary you assumption that GI had or has a Business Model is probably incorrect. My guess is that their only concerns is to "make money" and screw the players. They reinstated the Android players earlier this month. But have to date done nothing for the IOS folks.

Yes, I see that now. I finally gave up arguing with tech support after about a dozen emails. I deleted my game and reinstalled under a new name like they had wanted from the start. I dutifully forwarded my new user name for the offered dollar-for-dollar credit, and was told, bizarrely, that the specifics of my problem would now be forwarded to their technicians. Who the heck was I writing to in the first place? At any rate, there has been no news from them and no credit for three days. This is compared to tech support weeks ago asking to close the ticket as "solved" when I had been silent for 24 hours. I'm very unhappy with these people and may still chuck the whole mess. Of course, the game itself is fun so here I am holding off for a bit.

Gary

Hi Gary. Please update this post or send me a message of the outcome. I, like you, am just considering chucking the whole game as I am fed with GI. I would actually consider starting a new game, if they reapply everything from my old game, and I mean everything - building for building and level by level!!! I doubt that this will be the case though, as they could just as easily simply unblock the old game. I am very interested in your outcome.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi Gary. Please update this post or send me a message of the outcome. I, like you, am just considering chucking the whole game as I am fed with GI. I would actually consider starting a new game, if they reapply everything from my old game, and I mean everything - building for building and level by level!!! I doubt that this will be the case though, as they could just as easily simply unblock the old game. I am very interested in your outcome.
LAX
Eric sent you a spare prop, to prop you up, hang in there buddy ;)

Top Bottom