Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings That Increase Maximum Population & Passengers

UPDATED 4-6-15
Here's a list of those buildings that increase maximum population and passengers:

Passengers +100
Luna Park

Passengers +20
Alien Legacy
Space Travel Monument
Christmas Tree
Crop Circles
Rocket Garden
Postal Museum

Population +300
Grand Hotel

Population +50
Space Needle
Aztec Pyramid
Stonehenge
Ancient Greek Temple
Colosseum
Sphinx
Moai Statues
Notre-Dame de Paris
Sagrada Familia
Winter Palace
Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater
The Louvre
Egeskov Castle
Washington Monument
Totem Pole Park

Population +20
Pioneer Lodge
Broadcast Tower
Einstein Tower
Casa Batllo
Recording Studio
The Motherland Calls
UFO Monument
Astronaut Academy
White House
Botanical Garden
Mystery Manor
Mystery Cabin
Ice Hotel
Rock Shop
All-Stars Movie Theater
Garden of Love
Genetic Research Institute
Haunted House
Fighter Monument
Print Shop
Silent Hill
Training Center
Conservatory
Planetarium
Gym
Rock Garden
Arboretum
Collider
Chocolate Factory
Irish Pub
Dali Theatre and Museum

Population +5
Mystery Metro Station

Thanks to flip123 for suggesting this specific guide. Thanks to Bali Hi for starting the list. Thanks to other forum members who posted this information in various threads over the past year or so.

If you see any mistakes or want to add any buildings, please add to this thread.

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom,

I think you missed the "Dali Theatre & Museum".
What about the Music Arena, Haunted House & Football Monument? Not sure if they give extra population?

Additional useful info:
Base Terminal 7 passengers = 800 (Level 6 = 660)
Base Town Hall 7 population = 900 (Level 6 = 800)

Bali Hi,
Dali Theatre and Museum must be Android only because I couldn't find them listed in the iOS section. I also couldn't find any confirmation about the Music Arena, Haunted House and Football Monument.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Do you retain the benefit of the extra population/passengers after you upgrade Town Hall/Terminal ?

So if you have max population of 800 + 20 at level 6 and upgrade Town Hall to Lvl 7 do you get max population of 900? or 900 + 20?
The max population will be as much as you get from Town Hall Lvl7 + any additional ( in case you mentioned 900+20).

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Tom,

I think you missed the "Dali Theatre & Museum".
What about the Music Arena, Haunted House & Football Monument? Not sure if they give extra population?

Additional useful info:
Base Terminal 7 passengers = 800 (Level 6 = 660)
Base Town Hall 7 population = 900 (Level 6 = 800)
Dali Theatre & Museum also adds 20 to max population. My Music Arena needs population (24) but doesn't add toward the max. But maybe you mean the bonus building for that specific quest (which I didn't finish).

Unfortunately, I didn't finish the Great Match (Football Monument) and last years's Halloween Quest (Haunted House), but if I recollect correctly, the bonus buildings only added to max. population starting this year ...

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Lukasz,
My notes say they do not add anything to anything. And my maximum population on the "before it is placed" screenshot is the same as on the "after it is placed" screenshot.
Cheers,
Tp,
Hi Tom, my max population went from 1570 to 1620 after placing the Sfinx in my city. Although it was not mentioned in the building-information in the warehouse. Strange that this didn't happen at your game.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Tom, my max population went from 1570 to 1620 after placing the Sfinx in my city. Although it was not mentioned in the building-information in the warehouse. Strange that this didn't happen at your game.
Deetee04,
Perhaps I've reached the maximum population. I just rechecked my screen shots and my maximum population when the Sphinx and The Louvre were in the warehouse was 2610; when they were placed in my city the maximum population was still 2610. Oh, well!
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
But if my population says 1842/1550, does it mean I have to sell/destroy buildings that give out 292 population or more before I can build any of these, correct?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
But if my population says 1842/1550, does it mean I have to sell/destroy buildings that give out 292 population or more before I can build any of these, correct?
diwata,
Yes, but there is a work-around that I explain here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/airport-city-hd-v2-07-just-released.4982/
Look for my post with before-after screenshots. I sold buildings, added a building I earned, then added the old buildings back. It costs coins but it does work.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom, dont you think you need to update Luna Park give 100 passenger.
Robby Kusuma
I did update the Edge of Tomorrow thread. This place is as good as any to remind players that Luna Park is worth the effort for its 100+ maximum passengers. Thanks for reminding me!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Fighter Monument (Russian quest 2014) adds 20 to max population.
Vladimir,
Already on the list:

Population +20
Pioneer Lodge
Broadcast Tower
Einstein Tower
Casa Batllo
Recording Studio
The Motherland Calls
UFO Monument
Astronaut Academy
White House