Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Broken Planes Rate

One thing I am thankful for -- Back in the day, it used to cost greenies to do instant repair on giants, falcons, thunderbirds & condors! Or you could wait 12-24 hours. So even though there seems to be a higher breakdown rate, with good neighbors sending plenty of repair items, you can keep flying.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Don't you guys have those repair items dropping from guest planes? Or did all broken planes require items that don't drop from guest planes? If I don't have the item in stock, I tend to watch a video or open up a mystery set (which also comes from landing guest planes).
Yes - but you use them all up after awhile. Then you rely on the videos, but you use them up too.

Breakdowns are out of hand. I have a 43+% breakdown rate over the last couple of weeks. I like the game, but if there is anything that will drive me somewhere else, it's this.
Completely agree with you,haven't been monitoring the numbers but I reckon that my percentages are similar to yours as every group of planes I land (have 7) about 3 of them are broken down, I mean if this was a proper airline I would sack all the mechanics for incompetence or would travel by train.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Massive breakdowns are back! - During this last event I did a count - out of 44 planes landed, 26 were broken. I wouldn't mind so much if we had a facility to manufacture certain parts like light engines and eppenages, but nooooooo. Not only that, but I've had to watch the same exact ad so many times, I'm ready to scream. Maybe it's time to start looking for another game. :mad:

Massive breakdowns are back! - During this last event I did a count - out of 44 planes landed, 26 were broken. I wouldn't mind so much if we had a facility to manufacture certain parts like light engines and eppenages, but nooooooo. Not only that, but I've had to watch the same exact ad so many times, I'm ready to scream. Maybe it's time to start looking for another game. :mad:

Agree with you completely, my numbers are similar and I started taking stock of what repair items I have, and yes the ones that are most difficult to obtain are the items we need the most...for example back in January I had 89 jet engines and now I have 34 which I obtained from events Large repair sets, at this rate I'll be running out soon.

And start looking for another game or we could all the members from this forum get together somehow and create and develop our own game through subcontracting professional dev's. 🎮;)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
The same more or less with me. But repair items are fine, I can always restock them

But 2 weeks ago, I had huge needs for Massive Spotlights. Most of my planes broke down and then most of the destinations had weather problems which need Massive Spotlights. So frustrating.

I hate building weather items because of the micro-management of items.

In the end, I asked my neighbors to gift me Massive Spotlights. But I was very very annoyed.

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
When you wake up in the morning click on your planes ONE BY ONE. not in quick succession. If you click a plane, send it off, click another plane your repair rate will go down!!

Top Bottom