Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Bonus Videos Crashing-

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I have had the same issue. Closing the game does not help, nor does playing full screen or half. There is no option to cancel the store popping up either and in the end no bonus is given. Very not cool.
Also to add usually the error comes from Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure. The ad will finish in the Microsoft store at times on their store page.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The past two days when I click to get free fuel by watching the video, (or other items) the video stops part way and the Microsoft store opens up. The video freezes with a black screen and the item is not given. I've tried visiting Madlen but it doesn't help. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have just tried the free fuel option and the video worked just fine, also tried a number of other video watching options and they all worked. Hope the problem is fixed.

Have just looked at your signature and there are currently no gift items I'm able to send. I will continue to keep both eyes on your signature.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
I also have this problem, and with the same ad. Other ads seem to work though. Extremely irritating as I am trying to get a building completed, and this same ad appears time and time again, with the same problem. :eek:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I have just tried the free fuel option and the video worked just fine, also tried a number of other video watching options and they all worked. Hope the problem is fixed.

Have just looked at your signature and there are currently no gift items I'm able to send. I will continue to keep both eyes on your signature.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I'm still having some issues, happy your game is going well. Thanks for looking out for me, Captain!

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
The past two days when I click to get free fuel by watching the video, (or other items) the video stops part way and the Microsoft store opens up. The video freezes with a black screen and the item is not given. I've tried visiting Madlen but it doesn't help. Anyone else experiencing this?
having the same issue - with the same ad. Get about 20 seconds into the 45 second thing and it opens the store.
I can have the mouse over on a different screen - so impossible for me to have accidentally clicked it... or mouse to have done a phantom click.

The same Ad is causing issues in other games. In Microsoft solitaire. Taking 5 or 6 attempted plays of the Ad before the game acknowledges I have watched it and lets me play cards - and sadly that game shows ads every 15 minutes of card play!

Last edited:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Another version of this ad is also causing problems now. GI please note and fix, the ad revenue cant be collected once ppl stop using ads altogether, as some have already done.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202lkorhc
Username
Dirt Dart Landen
Having the same issue. It worked well earlier this session but again video stops opens Microsoft store and freezes with no bonus. Has this been resolved yet?

Top Bottom