Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Almost time to change this to "Big Update Sept-Oct-Nov with a possible Dec 2015" or just "Big Update Fall-Winter 2015"
I will do the change of titoe of the Thread, and i like second option. I would only add "for iOS". There were update for android, and then another one.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It's good the admins here on airportcitygame.com play on multi-platforms (y).
My primary game is iOS, but when i got (better) smart phone, i install it there too.
First was only for support (items of Fuel20), but in those days i am playing more on android then ipad... :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have a good feeling they will do update for IOS on 2016, could be most of us not playing this game anymore
Yeah, it seems so. But your two games, Yulee, are one of rare games i can still visit daily from ipad... Most of my neighbors are android, and not possible to visit them... :blackeye:

D

Deleted member 5399

Well % off on 3 items yesterday for Windows players, Crocker, 2 days ago. Now tokens and land sales shoved at us.
No trick or treating for us this year. May as well sell my Christmas buildings too, although can't sell my sleds as I have no hangars to put them in.
Adventure flights and stars; all I could do in main account. All buildings have been constructed and challenges on the left side, met.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Well % off on 3 items yesterday for Windows players, Crocker, 2 days ago. Now tokens and land sales shoved at us.
No trick or treating for us this year. May as well sell my Christmas buildings too, although can't sell my sleds as I have no hangars to put them in.
Adventure flights and stars; all I could do in main account. All buildings have been constructed and challenges on the left side, met.

I'm not as far as you with challenges and buildings...but as much as I don't like to complain, I too have to admit it's getting a bit boring.

Chuck

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Could it be possible that GI are slowly abandoning Airport City, (similar to Sunshine Bay)

Sunshine bay on iOS there hasn't been an update in over a YEAR - you can still play the game & use real money to buy greenies & coins (which GI really want). but nothing new added

Ivan mentioned that the last update android had would be the biggest update in Airport City, lets pretend there are no bugs in the update, in my opinion it was the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT, the only thing that is useful is the reserve hangar..

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Could it be possible that GI are slowly abandoning Airport City, (similar to Sunshine Bay)

Sunshine bay on iOS there hasn't been an update in over a YEAR - you can still play the game & use real money to buy greenies & coins (which GI really want). but nothing new added

Ivan mentioned that the last update android had would be the biggest update in Airport City, lets pretend there are no bugs in the update, in my opinion it was the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT, the only thing that is useful is the reserve hangar..
And also Reserve Hangar is a disappointment for me, if you compare it with Facebook and VKontakte. It should be for smaller amount of coins. And slots till 5 or 6 should be for coins. But now, all slots are for greenies only... :greedy:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I think that's all GI are really interested in people buying greenies & coins. They don't care how they get it + their sh** customer service 'hello my name is ---- & it is my pleasure to assist u with sending u a message that has nothing to do with what your asking. If I can be of anymore assistance please copy & paste the exact same message & I'll do my best to pass it on to myself for extra attention'.... It's sad because if GI pulled their finger out & sorted the game (free of bugs) they could make an absolute fortune because it could be a really good game

D

Deleted member 5399

I think we all are having mixed feelings towards the game. Just about as mixed up as the circuitry crossing wires within the servers, or processors. Those of us playing on Windows right now are experiencing multiple glitches in launches, either unable to join neighbors, or not getting credit for completions; secondly, from one day to the next we are losing neighbors from our lists, and not "accidentally" deleting them; thirdly, we are now in a serious server brain cramp and getting multiple neighbor requests from those, not even using the same operating system. I so much enjoy new neighbors and appreciate the 200 coins, but having someone from either IOS, Kindle, Android, or FB as a neighbor: I cannot visit nor send gifts to this person, as they have a different OS, than I.
Personally, I think some dumb*** developer is shutting down servers but has no clue which plugs or connectors to pull or plug back in. The trouble with the internet today; everyone thinks they are a computer tech geek, cuz they watched some other dumb*** on YouTube, install a HDD in a laptop or in a desktop.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I gave up. As said in my signature, I'll log in once or twice a week to return whatever gifts wait and collect the 3 greenies. Apologies to the forum friends that still send gifts, but I'll return once and IF the iOS update is available and worthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom