Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends daily launches QL open party Dec'14 - Jan'15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanki

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azlab69
Username
!lanki_...
I am sorry, that´s a friend of mine. I asked him to add all that sent a request, but he didn´t respond so far

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
So... I am in the red lounge waiting for someone to start... r u in @Robby? I have to go to the wrecking yard today to get my transmission for my rally car... I want to launch before I go... lets go guys!!!!!

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
Saturday red party was really crazy. In one launch I noticed 17 members with 7xQL. But maybe it was not the most crowded. There was no time to count members in each launch.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Thanks for the CRAZY red party this morning:) @Robby, I was launching while driving in the end this morning and I cannot do it.... I have a new found respect for u bud:) thank god no cop was around....lol also thanks to all that launched this morning....

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I like your typo " shave me" :D Anyway, did you already put points in or are you just on the platform/waiting room ? If you put a few points in than erik2 will come over and ' shave you' :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom