Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends daily launches QL open party Dec'14 - Jan'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
@Juvenal , no bro, I drive myself. Before I play the game, I like watching dvd. Now I am watching "Once Upon A Time". Serial. So,if the party 2 QL, I can playing and watching. But with 3 games, I can not watch. I did this already years. Driving and Watching. Killing the Traffic Jam.

Device
  1. Android
Lol. Who do you think I am bro? TW who can buy everything? Hahahahaha..... Practice makes perfect. And Cars are no so many now since the price Increase. Damn Empty from Bogor to Mangga 2.

Ok @Dave . I will leave this Chat whe it start to month 2. I remember, 1000 posts. And shit, already 750.

1000 wasn't the golden number, its just when a thread is popular and becomes difficult for people to follow. Maybe you might be best breaking this down into weekly parties - That way it will make it more manageable and the idle chat wont take too much away from the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom