Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends daily launches QL open party Dec'14 - Jan'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Dear Friends, I make a new thread and to make the post not more than 1.000, should be updated by months. I make Des and Januari together because it is almost end of December.

Starting tonight, I will have a road trip for holidays, and tonight I will do blue until tomorrow. I will use my 2 QL, and hope that you can join. It will be a slow opening since I will be not check the phone all the time.

So, last, I will say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Happy Holidays.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aw2rozj
Username
*icao items
Dear Friends, I make a new thread and to make the post not more than 1.000, should be updated by months. I make Des and Januari together because it is almost end of December.

Starting tonight, I will have a road trip for holidays, and tonight I will do blue until tomorrow. I will use my 2 QL, and hope that you can join. It will be a slow opening since I will be not check the phone all the time.

Thanks Robby, it was a great pleasure. Merry Christmas and happy Holidays.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue

Hey Robby, thanks for bringing so much fun into the game. have a wonderful festive season!
Sue.

Device
  1. Android
Hello guys, finally I can sleep. Omg, after not enough sleep on the 24 Des because woke up at 2 am and start driving at 3 am, the traffic brought me to 22 hours driving (2 time breaks for eating and few breaks for smoking of course). Last night, touch down at 1 am. Normal time usually only 9 hours. Anyway, Merry Christmas guys...... And today, I will on the blue pad with 2 QL. Slow open, but always in blue....... Bye.... Back to sleep again.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
@Juvenal , Semarang. I will back to Jakarta from Jogja on 2nd of Januari.
This reminds me of my holiday in Indonesia in 1991. Very nice :). And being from the Netherlands we could totally read the local menu's in the restaurants and order to the surprise of the other backpackers who couldn't work out what nasi goreng was :D.

Device
  1. Android
Wow, you know nasi goreng eat. When you come again to Jakarta, tell me. I will bring you to nasi goreng kambing @kebonsirih. The best in Jakarta I guess. What is it? I let you guess. Hahaha

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Wow, you know nasi goreng eat. When you come again to Jakarta, tell me. I will bring you to nasi goreng kambing @kebonsirih. The best in Jakarta I guess. What is it? I let you guess. Hahaha
We even know it in South African, father of my friend travelled there often, the fish spice, trussi?? I think is not my favorite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom