Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ara and friends daily launches QL open party Dec'14 - Jan'15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Whats up@GT!!! May I join the rescue mission?
I did not start my own green, just "collect" it, and now i am stuck. If there are anyone who will do green (with QL) i might join it.
@Robby Kusuma wrote already he will do some Green lauches, then some Red.... I am just wondering...
Usually i am oining @Robby Kusuma on his weekly day QL flights (Red ones), so want be prepared for tomorrow. Otherwise i need to join to someone, and wait 24h...

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I understand @GT... I wanted to join in on some launches with all of u... sucks being stuck in the lounge waiting.... I will watch for @Robby to launch again, yesterday's red party was insane:) it was great:)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I tell you, I actually got a bit of an injury playing too many QL launches. Really... Sore shoulder and upper chest muscle :oldman:. It's better now. Just need to sit up straight while playing :).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I tell you, I actually got a bit of an injury playing too many QL launches. Really... Sore shoulder and upper chest muscle :oldman:. It's better now. Just need to sit up straight while playing :).
True.... more relaxing and exercise needed if you're playing AC... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom