Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android updated? 5.8.12 now available

upload_2017-9-11_10-28-0.png

Hey,
there's a bug with new version: the hints for all collectible items in the Collections menu don't work.
We're aware of it, a fix release is on its way either later tonight or tomorrow.

The special event should work fine, though.
Thanks - I was almost ready to "fuss" about that. :p:p:p I like the way the planes refill and reload now.

When we can expect the iOS update ? and event ?
The good thing is that you are not dependent upon neighbors for event gifts. As long as people keep their Universities built in the airport for you to visit, it won't hurt your chances of completion, even if your neighbors have completed the event.

The good thing is that you are not dependent upon neighbors for event gifts. As long as people keep their Universities built in the airport for you to visit, it won't hurt your chances of completion, even if your neighbors have completed the event.
We need to make sure we keep our universities built until after iOS users finish. I will. Depending on how many I get, right now I have zero.

Device
  1. Windows PC
The screenshot in settings takes a picture but it does not seem to save it anywhere in android.Looked in my gallery nothing.Update I have found them they are in Google photos silly me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom