Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 4.10.9 available

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0i0yxw
Username
barbhow2
Here is what my Airport City games looks like now. Unplayable. (Sigh)
Is anyone else seeing this?

uBqxQYeYNvR4HQeDXUFoj3tWf
Yes i have the same problem.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Marve , @Jgm85, it's NOT a language problem. I've got 4 Samsung devices running AC on android, in Dutch, and i've updated all of them.
VAYKA1, AYON1 and KAITO1 are running smootly, only NOYA12 has the same problems (Blocks) after the last update. This game is on a Samsung Tab2 10.1 device. My other 3 games are running on a newer device. So the problem is definately making problems with an older device.
I'm going to open a ticket to GI Support right now!!

@Marve , @Jgm85, it's NOT a language problem. I've got 4 Samsung devices running AC on android, in Dutch, and i've updated all of them.
VAYKA1, AYON1 and KAITO1 are running smootly, only NOYA12 has the same problems (Blocks) after the last update. This game is on a Samsung Tab2 10.1 device. My other 3 games are running on a newer device. So the problem is definately making problems with an older device.
I'm going to open a ticket to GI Support right now!!
Mine is on a Hisense Sero Pro, manufactured 2013 - about 1 year newer than yours. Same problem. If the game can't run on a 3 year old tablet with Android 4.2, GI is going to have some seriously upset customers!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I sure hope this is NOT related to running on an older tablet. I already moved my game from my old ASUS transformer tablet to my newer ASUS transformer tablet. I am not prepared to purchase a new android tablet just to be able to run this game.

Mine is on a Hisense Sero Pro, manufactured 2013 - about 1 year newer than yours. Same problem. If the game can't run on a 3 year old tablet with Android 4.2, GI is going to have some seriously upset customers!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me
Username
TF and aF
Same problem here. Playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.2, Android Version 4.2.2, German language.
Text is not readable, only black and white squares. Have opened a ticket to G!. Hope they'll fix that thing soonest.
Playing makes no sense at the moment... :arghh:

Last edited:
there is a new update 4.10.10 just released on google play store which has solved all known issues.
Good grief - now why couldn't GI tell me that??? They just sent an email asking for all sorts of information about my tablet so they "could look closer into my case and consider all options". How about - "go to google play and download the update"

Thanks!

there is a new update 4.10.10 just released on google play store which has solved all known issues.

Thank you for the heads up. It solved my problem with the blockish words.
You've made my (night).

Playing with blockish letters was much worse than playing the Russian quest.
You can't read the instructions (same handicap), but no legible info on fuel, passengers available, flight durations made it all the more difficult to play.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Good grief - now why couldn't GI tell me that??? They just sent an email asking for all sorts of information about my tablet so they "could look closer into my case and consider all options". How about - "go to google play and download the update"

Thanks!
I think it's because support is outsourced srvice. They don't know those informations.

Top Bottom